OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Busted my internet limit again. I am pissed. It's clearly not a good time for me to pay for extras.

....um Natural Disasters suck. Which I'm sure we all already knew

I've never experienced one as an adult. I was like 3 when Hurricane Hugo hit and that was our last major disaster.

I say this while the FEMA Corp has swarmed my library and donations are stacked everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....um Natural Disasters suck. Which I'm sure we all already knew

I've never experienced one as an adult. I was like 3 when Hurricane Hugo hit and that was our last major disaster.

I say this while the FEMA Corp has swarmed my library and donations are stacked everywhere.

Made my first trip back to Columbia this weekend and everything was so mehhhhh. That's the general feeling I had.

I officially have my scrubs, lab coat, and stethoscope already for nursing school...just need it to be January now!!

Also have my badge holder for school, and of course I had to order one with a bow because it's just too cute...
15yjlaa.jpg

so my favorite band kind of sorta broke up. like they announced that things are winding down.

I need a hug.

Pretty sure I tweaked my MCL. I tore it a few years ago. I stepped down on it the other day and got a really sharp pain. And now it just feels super funny and hurts when I move it wrong or bend it too far. I wasn't going to go to the doctor because it's not popping out of place every step like it did last time, but I figure it's better to be preventative. I just really hope I don't need crutches or anything again :(

Ugh. Major assignment due next week and I still have no idea what exactly I'm talking about. Literature isn't helping. I'm thinking I may just pull some pieces from all the readings into 3 categories an dog from there. Fingers crossed I can BS my way through this ok.

Back