OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Can anyone help me on my homework.

"A female patient, age 15, is brought to the hospital emergency room with complaints of recurrent kidney infections. The patient has stated that she has regular menstrual periods. The ER physician writes orders for a renal sonogram.

After taking the appropriate images of the kidneys, the sonographer begins taking a sonogram of the patient’s urinary bladder. The sonographer notes that the female is about 20 weeks pregnant and that there is no active fetal heartbeat.

The patient’s mother is in the waiting room and wants to come in and watch the sonogram."

Differentiate between the legal and ethical points of this case. What is/are your views on the legal and ethical points. :confused:

@cheermommaRN
wait I literally just had this assignment :jawdrop:

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What should I get my dad for Christmas..? YES, I am planning this early! And I need this much time to think of a good idea because my dad is so hard to shop for. He has everything, is super into practicality, and always says he doesn't need anything, but I can't not get him a gift. And he doesn't fish, he doesn't golf, and he doesn't BBQ.

What should I get my dad for Christmas..? YES, I am planning this early! And I need this much time to think of a good idea because my dad is so hard to shop for. He has everything, is super into practicality, and always says he doesn't need anything, but I can't not get him a gift. And he doesn't fish, he doesn't golf, and he doesn't BBQ.

We must have the same dad.

My dads bday is next month so I'm on double gift duty and it's so hard. Does your dad like tools, cooking, any tv shows? Does he do technology?

We must have the same dad.

My dads bday is next month so I'm on double gift duty and it's so hard. Does your dad like tools, cooking, any tv shows? Does he do technology?
He does a lot of wood work, but he has a lot of tools already or they run super expensive. He watched Jeopardy, the news, and old movies but he doesn't watch any old movies on DVD, only on TV. He's not into sports and sucks at technology. He likes history? So maybe a historical book. Like he's read about presidents and wars and such.

He does a lot of wood work, but he has a lot of tools already or they run super expensive. He watched Jeopardy, the news, and old movies but he doesn't watch any old movies on DVD, only on TV. He's not into sports and sucks at technology. He likes history? So maybe a historical book. Like he's read about presidents and wars and such.

How about some exotic wood for a project?

Back