OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you guys have an instagram, please follow GPCinteraction and like the photos that will be posted over the next week. Its for one of my classes and our grade depends on how many people we connect with.

So I went old school yesterday and decided to rejoin IMVU... It feels less adult and it's a good thing.

I turned 20 today. And now I'm no longer a teenager so I feel like i need to get my life together, but I know that won't be happening for several more years. And now I can say "I'm in my 20s so that's also weird."
Happy birthday and if you can figure your life out in your 20's please let me know how to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have any advice on a shuttle service between LAX and the Disneyland area?

Related, if anyone wants to meet up at Disneyland I'll be there the second week of January, most likely...

Ok I don't like to ask for medical advice, but I'm desperate. Recently I've noticed it hurts my hand a bit to tumble. Mostly in backhand spring, but sometimes even round offs and easy stuff hurt. I haven't busted or done anything wrong to cause it to hurt. It's gotten to the point where I can barely grasp my cars wheel when I drive. I know it's not broken, because there's no bruising and I've broken my other hand before and this isn't as bad.

I don't know if wearing a wrist brace would help or make it worse. I have a competition this weekend so sitting out is out of the picture. I ice it after practice everyday and it usually feels fine until I go to practice then the pain comes back. Anyone know what could be wrong? Again, I hate asking medical stuff on here but I'm desperate and really don't want to have to go to the doctor if I don't need to....

Ok I don't like to ask for medical advice, but I'm desperate. Recently I've noticed it hurts my hand a bit to tumble. Mostly in backhand spring, but sometimes even round offs and easy stuff hurt. I haven't busted or done anything wrong to cause it to hurt. It's gotten to the point where I can barely grasp my cars wheel when I drive. I know it's not broken, because there's no bruising and I've broken my other hand before and this isn't as bad.

I don't know if wearing a wrist brace would help or make it worse. I have a competition this weekend so sitting out is out of the picture. I ice it after practice everyday and it usually feels fine until I go to practice then the pain comes back. Anyone know what could be wrong? Again, I hate asking medical stuff on here but I'm desperate and really don't want to have to go to the doctor if I don't need to....

Go to the dr. It's early in the season so, better to sit out now especially with many gyms closing for the holidays, then in the heart of the season. You could have a stress fracture or tendonitis going on but, either way, it needs attention. Best of luck and let us know what is going on.

Anybody have any advice on a shuttle service between LAX and the Disneyland area?

Related, if anyone wants to meet up at Disneyland I'll be there the second week of January, most likely...
I've used Starline tours before but have also heard good things about Anaheim tours

Does anyone know if Orange or Peach have a good amount of people who travel to join the team? I'm just curious.

The only person who immediately comes to mind as traveling to Rays for Orange is Cat Haley. I think the vast majority of the Peaches and Oranges at Rays are home-grown.

(pun very intended.)

Back