OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Some call it stalking, I like to refer to it as a gift ;p

28b81bbec3482980e2122046faf1eee36a32d7fdcec60b5c9e1d4306ad8b2be4.jpg

Omg.. That meme is officially being saved as a favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it wasn't all that hard really. Just took some time. Each anon probably had a public profile that favorited and retweeted every tweet. Follow that profile back to Facebook/Instagram and you likely will find similar posts. I bet the phone number was public on that Facebook profile.
Pretty much EXACTLY how I found the other one. There's always consistently one or two people who favorite/retweet everything, which they CAN'T help if they want to take their trash out. And you narrow down from there.

Last year, a friend's daughter was a victim of an anom. They were at a comp, so I started investigating. It was crazy how within two hours, I had home adressess and phone numbers for her entire family. I knew where her to parents worked. I found proof of her connection to another anom and some very personal identifying info about her and her family.

Eta, b/c I hit send too fast.

I was not looking digging deep, I just found one rabbit hole that lead to another. It is was frightening how easy it was in retrospect. It totally changed what I want out there anymore it myself or cp. it would s truly scary!

Thank you, I love you!!!

Pretty much what everyone has said is true. It isn't hard, maybe slightly time consuming and considering the popularity of cheerleaders using group me helps a lot!

since when the hell do we have tornado warnings? flash floods and mud slides... yes. tornadoes... no.

2eklu8k.png
My hometown in north Texas got hit by 11 tornadoes the Saturday after Christmas :( it was so heart breaking to see the town I grew up in just destroyed

Double post -

We're having to put my 10 year old dog down in the morning :( a week before Christmas she had a stoke and hasn't shown many signs of improvement, while we don't believe she's in any pain.....she can't walk or use her front legs, she's miserable :( if any of you can keep my family in your prayers it would be greatly appreciated!

Double post -

We're having to put my 10 year old dog down in the morning :( a week before Christmas she had a stoke and hasn't shown many signs of improvement, while we don't believe she's in any pain.....she can't walk or use her front legs, she's miserable :( if any of you can keep my family in your prayers it would be greatly appreciated!

Prayers :(. I'm sorry about your family dog.

Any advice for buying pom poms? Is it worth it to buy expensive one's from Varsity, or are cheaper one's equally as good?

Any advice for buying pom poms? Is it worth it to buy expensive one's from Varsity, or are cheaper one's equally as good?
My Varsity poms I had in high school held up for 3 seasons of constant use and on the go before they needed to be replaced. My college poms were Chasse and needed to be replaced after two months (it's not in the budget to do so so they are stuck with gross looking poms for a few years).

For reference I had metallic poms in high school and just plain plastic in college.

There was both an attempted and a successful armed robbery (within an hour of each other) last night on my campus and the suspect(s) fled in the direction of my house. So comforting considering I live alone [emoji4] It doesn't help that my school is in the most dangerous part of town, so stuff like this happens every couple of weeks.

since when the hell do we have tornado warnings? flash floods and mud slides... yes. tornadoes... no.

2eklu8k.png
You're getting our tornadoes, we're getting your earthquakes. Not a fair trade, IMO. I'll take tornadoes any day over earthquakes since we at least have some warning :)

Yes worth it! We had GTM ones in the past and they would shed little Pom pieces all over the court every game, including the first time we used them.

Our varsity ones barely ever shed. Like maybe we lose 15 tiny Pom pieces from 22 poms a whole season compared to the GTM ones where we probably lost like 20 pieces a game).

ETA: we had metallic poms from GTM and regular plastic from varsity.

Back