OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just started watching it tonight, and I have no clue what you mean by you guys don't talk like that. Like I don't hear anything that sounds funny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say "ain't" all the time and they pronounce some words just crazy. I can't think of the specific words right now but the more you'll watch, you'll catch on. Unless maybe I only caught on because I live in WI and I can hear the difference??

They say "ain't" all the time and they pronounce some words just crazy. I can't think of the specific words right now but the more you'll watch, you'll catch on. Unless maybe I only caught on because I live in WI and I can hear the difference??

A lot of my friends are school are from wisconsin and I can always pick out what they say differently. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention

The main being "yah?" Like Brendon says on the phone a millions times. I swear we don't sound that hick when we say "yeah"

So I've been having a lot of problems with my car since I got it this past July and today the mechanic told us that we were better off trading it in because one thing that was wrong could possibly pop up again . This is so annoying! I just got this car and had multiple problems with it shortly after. So now I have to scramble to find a good car that'll last me a long time!

Anyone have experience/preference on Honda accords/civics or Chevrolet Cruze? Those are the main cars I'm looking at. Something reliable, not too pricey to fix if needed, good on gas mileage, American made preferably bc I had a Mazda and holy expensive [emoji32]

There is just way, way too much sadness going on today. I can't cope.

Man with Alzheimer's overwhelmed by support after tearful plea... | www.whio.com
Second time watching it (someone posted it on our chapter Facebook page earlier this week) and I still cried. I love that this is going viral and that people are supporting them! Raising awareness about Alzheimers is so so important because I feel like everyone knows what it is and just hopes it doesn't happen to them when the reality is one in three seniors has it so we need to talk about it and help people understand how to treat people with it.

There is just way, way too much sadness going on today. I can't cope.

Man with Alzheimer's overwhelmed by support after tearful plea... | www.whio.com
I read the article and really can't bring myself to watch that video. Hits wayyyyy to close to home. But I'm glad alzheimers is getting attention. It's a difficult disease on both the person suffering and the supporting family. I hope the guys family steps up for him though. I agree that it can be really uncomfortable to be around, especially at first, but the more you're around it, the better you learn to deal with it and help the person.

Great share though!

So I've been having a lot of problems with my car since I got it this past July and today the mechanic told us that we were better off trading it in because one thing that was wrong could possibly pop up again . This is so annoying! I just got this car and had multiple problems with it shortly after. So now I have to scramble to find a good car that'll last me a long time!

Anyone have experience/preference on Honda accords/civics or Chevrolet Cruze? Those are the main cars I'm looking at. Something reliable, not too pricey to fix if needed, good on gas mileage, American made preferably bc I had a Mazda and holy expensive [emoji32]

My mom had a civic. Was a great car but I hated driving it. Was small and light. My preference is the Accord which is a step up. Hondas have a good reputation for lasting a long time even if the body is all rusted out.

**TOTD: when texting always check the recipients before hitting the 'send' button**

I have a Civic! Love it! Hondas are Japanese, but Hondas and Toyotas are among the most reliable cars and they're so common that repairs shouldn't be very expensive. I've had no issues with my Civic in the 6 years I've had it.

The Civic is a tiny little car though. I like it for that reason, but if you're looking for something a little roomier and more comfortable, the Accord would be a good bet.

I know most of you do not care, but we lost Natalie Coles on Dec. 31st at 65, I believe from heart problems...But carry on!

DH drives a 2002 Honda Accord with close to 150,000 miles on it. There have been no issues with it. We have only had to do routine maintenance on it. I had a Chevrolet Cavalier before we got the Honda and as soon as it hit 100,000 miles it started falling apart. We are getting ready to buy another car and we are looking to get another Honda!

I know most of you do not care, but we lost Natalie Coles on Dec. 31st at 65, I believe from heart problems...But carry on!
I don't recall if her death was acknowledged here, but there have been so many since then…it is gearing up to be a year of great loss.

Back