OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Capricorn :shaka:
I feel like all my horoscopes are accurate, and also the descriptions of my star sign personality is too. I have no idea what my Myers-Briggs is as I haven't taken that.

Also has anyone heard about the newish research that more people are an "ambivert" (mix of introvert and extrovert) than being an introvert or extrovert? I think I may be an ambivert, as some days I want to be alone but other days I have to be around people.

Add me to the INTJ club.

It's interesting because I am in very non-INTJ fields (counseling and coaching are more suited for ENFPs.)
haha on the fierceboard moderator groupme chat @King had us all take the 16personalities.com version of that test and like three of us were INTJs (me included)...he was slightly horrified
I'm an INTJ too! Girl INTJs aren't very common so I get really excited when I find them haha
Aw we're like a lil squad! I feel like nobody else I know is an INTJ so this is fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capricorn :shaka:
I feel like all my horoscopes are accurate, and also the descriptions of my star sign personality is too. I have no idea what my Myers-Briggs is as I haven't taken that.

Also has anyone heard about the newish research that more people are an "ambivert" (mix of introvert and extrovert) than being an introvert or extrovert? I think I may be an ambivert, as some days I want to be alone but other days I have to be around people.

Introvert to extrovert is more of a spectrum, so people who identify as an "ambivert" would find themselves closer to the middle of the spectrum.

This Myers-Briggs personalities is interesting. I wonder how well it plays into how people post/react to fb. Or if you're inclined to ingnore people or not ignore (anyone) based on your M/B trait? It will be fun and interesting to see who post their personality trait.

My older sister is a Cancer and she will swear up and down that she's emotional and sensitive because that's what a "cancer" is

She's caring and loyal, but in the 30 years I've known her, she has totally not been emotional and sensitive. She's literally the exact opposite.

Maybe she's just emotional and sensitive in a very well kept secret.

I just looked at libra traits again. . I still don't see it in me....other than superficial. But

Eta I'm technically a libra/Scorpio cusp

hello fellow libra.

If you live in the Detroit area and are looking for something to do tomorrow (err.. tonight since it's technically Tuesday now), my school's basketball team plays in the Horizon League Championship game at 7 at the Joe Louis Arena.

Bonus: I'll be there
#gophoenix

I am also an INTJ. I have never read a more perfect description of myself and was able to make more sense of some of my "quirkiness." I do think message board type communities attract more INTJs which is why it seems less rare to be an INTJ female around here.

According to Myers-Briggs I'm ESTJ

And yeah it sounds about right

Last week I told one of my youth 1 kids that complains none stop that "no one in the real world will care if you are complaining about something....so you might as well stop now"

-_-

Yes, just veggies, meat, fish, potatoes, fruit, and nuts. Basically that's it. I can have coffee (thank god) that I add pure coconut milk to.
Carbs turn into sugar though so basically with the fruit and veggies and potatoes you're still eating carbs which could be pretty high. Or do you eat low carb veggies and fruits?

haha on the fierceboard moderator groupme chat @King had us all take the 16personalities.com version of that test and like three of us were INTJs (me included)...he was slightly horrified

I think I was one too? I forget

Back