OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone know of any great sports bras for larger chests? I've bought a couple of gently used lulu lemon ones but I don't know if they give me enough support. I'm a 32DD so it's tricky because I want functionality but I want them to be cute too!!

Keep the protein powder. What are you blending it with (water, milk etc) and what fruits are you using?
Usually some frozen fruits, mangos, strawberries, pineapples and bananas. Sometimes bananas and PB2 if I'm feeling wild. Then usually some unsweetened almond milk.

Usually some frozen fruits, mangos, strawberries, pineapples and bananas. Sometimes bananas and PB2 if I'm feeling wild. Then usually some unsweetened almond milk.

I make pretty basic smoothies (frozen strawberries, banana, milk, honey if the banana isn't quite ripe enough for my taste and sometimes yogurt) just because I like them (not really for a meal). Recently I started throwing about two teaspoons of chia seeds in there and I find it makes it a lot more filling plus chia seeds are amazing for you. They're a bit pricey but I don't know the price of protein powders so it might be similar?? My mom says she thinks it makes them more filling too and you can't even tell, they have no taste and since fruit has seeds anyway you don't notice a texture difference. We sneak them into smoothies for my brothers (they're on a diet of sorts but don't like healthy food so we have to be sneaky) and they've yet to notice, and they're about the pickiest eaters I've ever met.
I'm no expert but it works for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of any great sports bras for larger chests? I've bought a couple of gently used lulu lemon ones but I don't know if they give me enough support. I'm a 32DD so it's tricky because I want functionality but I want them to be cute too!!
I'm a C and I wear Victoria's Secret high or medium impact with underwire or molded cup sports bras. They're a bit of a splurge but they send out a lot of $10 off coupons and they're in the semi annual sale. IMO they're worth it, like I could feel the difference the second I put one on. I haven't tried Champion ones but I know they make similar molded cup bras.

Does anyone make protein shakes? I've been blending some fruit with protein powder in the mornings recently and I'm thinking about leaving the protein out. My hope was that it would fill me up and it doesn't seem to be doing that, so it feels like it's just empty calories. Can anyone recommend any powder supplements specifically for weight loss or appetite suppressing?
I use Thorne Research Mediclear SGS protein powder purchased from Lifetime Fitness. Two scoops with almond milk, a handful of berries, and a handful of power greens takes me from breakfast to lunch.

I'm a C and I wear Victoria's Secret high or medium impact with underwire or molded cup sports bras. They're a bit of a splurge but they send out a lot of $10 off coupons and they're in the semi annual sale. IMO they're worth it, like I could feel the difference the second I put one on. I haven't tried Champion ones but I know they make similar molded cup bras.
I'll have to check them out!! I'm not crazy about how they look but I'll go try a coupe on. Thank you!

They're definitely not a minor, but just didn't want to post something super rude in the heat of the moment and I'm still trying to refrain from tweeting some not so nice things.

Here is the listing:
1d0ead29aed17ce12d663e708b040c6e.jpg

Here is what j got
555c8a21e6d0e49eb71acfb4c2e3f24f.jpg
8d8f5abc88dc888ea8e460b7ea8dd918.jpg

I have contacted poshmark and my fingers are crossed, but as a teenager who can't get a job right now and has limited money, this really sucks. I put most of my money into savings for college and I literally bought these as a reward for myself for getting over a huge mental block with my standing tuck...

I really wish I would've known you were ordering these because I personally know her & her sister and I wish I could've warned you against buying from her. Really sorry this happened to you!! Hopefully poshmark will help you out..

Throw in some spinach too. You won't taste it and it adds tons nutritionally. I also will sometimes add coconut oil. Mine typically consist of unsweetened almond milk, protein powder, blueberries, spinach, slivered almonds - then I vary adding canned pumpkin, a banana or the coconut oil (even all three).

I use a paleo protein powder but in the past used whey protein. I never leave it out though because that is what keeps you full.

I really wish I would've known you were ordering these because I personally know her & her sister and I wish I could've warned you against buying from her. Really sorry this happened to you!! Hopefully poshmark will help you out..

I got an email back from poshmark and they seem to be trying to help me which is more than I expected. I don't really follow her or know too much about her but one of the cheer pages I follow retweeted her tweet about selling so I thought that someone with a 'collection' of Nike pros would take care of them and someone with a decent cheer following would be above trying to scam people like that... Guess not [emoji854]

I did a careless thing and now I think my poor frogger is a goner :( Debbie, it was a good 6 years.

PSA - Everyone learn from me and always triple check the temperature of your aquatic life's water before putting them into it.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, VS... They have the ones that are like an underwire underneath but then it zips up on the outside. They are the only ones that I can wear that hold everything in place and don't make me look like I have an enormous uniboob!

They're definitely not a minor, but just didn't want to post something super rude in the heat of the moment and I'm still trying to refrain from tweeting some not so nice things.

Here is the listing:
1d0ead29aed17ce12d663e708b040c6e.jpg

Here is what j got
555c8a21e6d0e49eb71acfb4c2e3f24f.jpg
8d8f5abc88dc888ea8e460b7ea8dd918.jpg

I have contacted poshmark and my fingers are crossed, but as a teenager who can't get a job right now and has limited money, this really sucks. I put most of my money into savings for college and I literally bought these as a reward for myself for getting over a huge mental block with my standing tuck...

ugh sorry you got screwed. Hopefully the seller will do the right thing or at the very least poshmark will refund your money. Not cool Meaghan, not cool.

If you have a lululemon store close to you, I'd suggest going in and trying them all on. I'm a 34 DDD and can use the energy bra, run stuff your bra and a few others. Unless you're going to be running a ton, they've worked well for me. I tend to size down from what would be super comfortable to gain a little more in "containment" for lack of a better word. I tend to do more on the weights side and rowing for cardio. Running is my worst enemy

Also, Under Armour. UA Armour High is my best friend.

Back