OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Question for those who are Hamilton fans, I saw that seats are available on broadway.com for January 24, 25, and 26. Is there a reason that those days aren't sold out? It just seems odd to me that it is so hard to get tickets except for those days. I am trying to convince my mom we should buy them, but she won't buy them just incase the weather is bad those days.

Question for those who are Hamilton fans, I saw that seats are available on broadway.com for January 24, 25, and 26. Is there a reason that those days aren't sold out? It just seems odd to me that it is so hard to get tickets except for those days. I am trying to convince my mom we should buy them, but she won't buy them just incase the weather is bad those days.
There are tickets available through broadway.com (I just checked February) but tix are about $350 each for front mezzanine (as opposed to $199 face value which is still out of control imho). I wish I had unlimited funds!

There are tickets available through broadway.com (I just checked February) but tix are about $350 each for front mezzanine (as opposed to $199 face value which is still out of control imho). I wish I had unlimited funds!
Definitely agree about the price of the tickets. Broadway shows are expensive already so we only do one show maybe every two years.

I will admit that CP and I watched the Facebook live video of the final curtain call . I teared up a bit, but she had tears running down her cheeks. [emoji5] She is very attached to the original (recording) cast. It's been all Hamilton, all the time since she found out about it 2 weeks or so after it opened on BW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY MUSICAL DISCUSSION.

Cats is the absolute worst.

Kinky Boots is AMAZING. So is Jersey Boys.
I don't think we'll be able to use it but our choreographer did our dance to Everybody Say Yeah from Kinky Boots and it's such a fun dance! IMO a lot of the OBC recording songs make for great dance music, I know panthers danced to Land Of Lola in 2014.

One of my best friends is venue searching for her wedding and told us to mark October 1, 2017 on our calendar. My husband was planning on getting tickets to the Gymnastics Worlds in Montreal from sept 27-oct 9. I kind of jokingly mentioned that I better forget my Christmas present and she laughed at me....I'm pretty upset about not getting to go depending on the schedule for the event and her lack of (even fake) sympathy for cancelling my plans.

I'm the worst at making decisions. For about a month now I've been on the fence at cheering again. I really do miss it. But I'm going into my senior year (honestly where did time go??) and I actually enjoy having free time and being lazy...
The gym I want to go to is an hour and 15 min away and I don't know if I have that kind of commitment... Agh. My dad already said I can go to whatever gym I want (within like 2 hours) but I just don't know what do.
If I go back I think I'll enjoy it, I have friends on the team I'd be on. But on the other hand I really want to be involved in high school this year.. I'm on yearbook staff which means I'll be at school 24/7 taking pictures and doing interviews and I don't know if I can handle both..

This is all I ever think about....

ETA: I also wouldn't be able to drive myself to my "new" gym.. My car is my mom's old electric car and that car would die on the way there lol. Which would mean my dad would have to drive me, which he's totally okay with, but I feel bad.... Just thinking outloud here.

I'm the worst at making decisions. For about a month now I've been on the fence at cheering again. I really do miss it. But I'm going into my senior year (honestly where did time go??) and I actually enjoy having free time and being lazy...
The gym I want to go to is an hour and 15 min away and I don't know if I have that kind of commitment... Agh. My dad already said I can go to whatever gym I want (within like 2 hours) but I just don't know what do.
If I go back I think I'll enjoy it, I have friends on the team I'd be on. But on the other hand I really want to be involved in high school this year.. I'm on yearbook staff which means I'll be at school 24/7 taking pictures and doing interviews and I don't know if I can handle both..

This is all I ever think about....

ETA: I also wouldn't be able to drive myself to my "new" gym.. My car is my mom's old electric car and that car would die on the way there lol. Which would mean my dad would have to drive me, which he's totally okay with, but I feel bad.... Just thinking outloud here.

I totally feel you as someone who was in the same boat. I ultimately decided to cheer on my HS team and it still stands as my best decision because it allowed me to cheer but still get to enjoy my HS life. I'm so glad I got to experience things I would've missed had I stayed on a AS team. If you miss cheering for the sport of it, and HS is an option, I'd consider it. It will really let you stay active at school! My friend cheered and was editor and chief of one of our best yearbooks!

But if you just miss the people maybe you can do classes or something to stay in the gym m.

One of my best friends is venue searching for her wedding and told us to mark October 1, 2017 on our calendar. My husband was planning on getting tickets to the Gymnastics Worlds in Montreal from sept 27-oct 9. I kind of jokingly mentioned that I better forget my Christmas present and she laughed at me....I'm pretty upset about not getting to go depending on the schedule for the event and her lack of (even fake) sympathy for cancelling my plans.

you might luck out and that could be the qualification days

Back