OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I went with my 12 1/2 year old son and don't remember any cringeworthy moments where I had wished I hadn't brought him. Unlike when I brought my then 9 year old to see Mean Girls. Parent of the year on that one!

Not sure if you're familiar with the Jay and Silent Bob movies but my friend's dad took three of us to go see Clerks 2 when we were 13/14.

Poor guy did NOT know it was going to be that bad.

Not sure if you're familiar with the Jay and Silent Bob movies but my friend's dad took three of us to go see Clerks 2 when we were 13/14.

Poor guy did NOT know it was going to be that bad.
Oh yes! Dh went to HS with Kevin Smith and he knew quite a number of kids who were in that movie (in the original Clerks, not sure about the second one).

I'm trying to forget that season.
But I'd say this season is worse. Not by much though. The last episode is something else....
Now I'm scared! Season 7 has always been my benchmark for the lowest point of the entire series (Supernatural too come to think of it) and if this season in totality is worse I cannot even imagine.

DH and I saw it for date night this past weekend and we walked away with mixed reactions. The story line was horrible, imo, but the casting is what saved it for me.

Rice is out... screen still looks strange, but I'll survive. My upgrade date is two days after the new iPhone is supposed to launch so hopefully I can get a cheaper 6 :) and hopefully this one survives until then.

In other news, like a month ago I got new bedding from pottery barn and I didn't get the euro shams because I was planning on getting them in a coordinating solid color in a quilt set... but now that I've lived in it for a month I want the euro shams and they're sold out and gone forever. Not even on eBay. sad. #firstworldproblems

I know I haven't posted here in awhile....but..... today is my last day at my long time job in Knoxville (5 years!!!!) and on Friday I leave for Florida to begin my job at DISNEY WORLD!!!! I am so so so excited!!

that's so exciting! I got fed up with the election yesterday and booked a trip with another journo friend of mine for after the election.

I have an iPad Pro, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a compatible pencil for it? I would like to be able to take notes on my iPad during class. I'm a grad student that just spent an ungodly amount of money on books and I would rather not spend $100 on the Apple Pencil at this very moment.

Hey! I finally just remembered to take some pictures! Sorry if they're huge! My postcards (along with some notecards) were originally on a bulletin board, but then I ran out of room...
53d30ad47b9f42c0903428c117b7dbb6.jpg

I measured 7.5 inches down from the ceiling, then 12 inches between rows and six inches in on the sides.
c97dde794b3a4dec687537cea7e2a326.jpg

Here's the little pins and the end of one string. On one end I created a loop and hooked it on one nail then tied it around the other nail. I double knotted everything and made the string super tight because the weight of the cards will sag the string a little.
That looks really good! Thank you! :)

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Every time anyone in my house cooks food I die a little on the inside as all I want in like right now is to eat a warm delicious meal. Delicious at this point could mean something as single as like chicken fingers. I JUST WANT REAL FOOD :help::(

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Every time anyone in my house cooks food I die a little on the inside as all I want in like right now is to eat a warm delicious meal. Delicious at this point could mean something as single as like chicken fingers. I JUST WANT REAL FOOD :help::(

My older sister and younger sister got their wisdom teeth 1 day apart

My older sister did nothing she was supposed to do. She was eating solid food that same day and she was perfectly fine

My younger sister did everything right and got dry sockets and kept having to get it packed.

It was crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was done with broth and pudding by day 1. I felt that if I didn't get solid food in my stomach that night, I was going to puke. Started nibbling grape half through my front teeth. Scrambled eggs for breakfast the next day and a smoothie with protein in it. I also had all 4 surgically removed. If you feel ok, go slow and careful, but go for it

I had stomach surgery and while I was still on my liquid food phase, my boyfriend got Zaxby's right before we hung out so I walk into his room and get hit with a cloud of delicious fried chicken and french fries :mad::mad::mad: like you couldn't have Febrezed a little?!

Back