OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm watching it on HBO and I live like 3 miles from the mall. Not worth it. (and I have wine and a bathroom.)

I'm waiting for it to come on HBO Go since I'm in college in all. And Snapchat bc everyone is there.

ETA: Found the Livestream online, I won't be paying attention in class today lol.

I feel your pain... I had to know our whole menu and ingredients as a HOSTESS. I also ran food on the weekends but I at least knew which each item looked liked.. Plus I work at a seafood restaurant and I hate seafood so it all looks the same to me anyway...
I had the same issue when I was a hostess at a bar. I only food ran a few times but it got kind of awkward when I walked up to a table and I literally had no idea what I was carrying.
"Uh... This is a sandwich of some sort..."

I know there are a lot of NOVA/DC/Maryland HS students there, many friends in HS have just spent the whole day in DC since they didn't have school today, I'm from Arlington so it's not far at all. D.C. during the holiday is already a mess, add a concert brings out the locals too, it's crazy.
I made it home haha, thankfully it was a lot easier getting out of DC than getting in. The traffic on 66 going in looked terrible though, I do not envy those people.

I made it home haha, thankfully it was a lot easier getting out of DC than getting in. The traffic on 66 going in looked terrible though, I do not envy those people.

Downsides of having a NOVA social life but living in Maryland has means that the transportation to any big event in DC is metro!

I don't mean to bring up the wcss tumblr/se race issue up again because I really have no opinion about it, but I just wanted to say that I myself have a tumblr, and its a really great website for expressing yourself without the need of being judged most of the time. There are some crazy tumblrs out there of course, but you can't just let a few blogs that you've seen set your mind about tumblr if you haven't actually made an account yourself. Don't judge a book by its cover, I guess you could say ;)

i didn't tell them if thats what you think lol, they knew way before i posted..

It was super amazing traffic for me heading south. Wish traffic was like this every day, haha!!

Everyone is racist. Seriously. It's a sociological and psychological fact. Doesn't mean anybody is a bad person. If you are aware of your own internal racism, you are able to handle it like an adult. We're socialized to be racist, and that's not going to change any time soon.

So don't try to tell me that you're not racist, because the facts say differently. And like I said, if you're aware of it, you're less likely to be ignorant about the subject. And stop making this poor girl feel horrible about one comment made in poor taste. Because more than likely the people making the biggest deal out of it are the biggest hypocrites in this situation. It's called projection.

@MomJeans Why the gossip rating?

Looks like someone told the cheer tumblrs about our conversation.
Maybe they took offense to us referring to them as crazy, immature children. :rolleyes:

'I used to be on fierceboard' is like the 'hipster' thing to say. I should know, I live in a hipster mecca. Soon they'll be asking for bows made of organic cotton and that all food at competitions be made of local produce. :p

where else to put this but the random thread?

My mom texted me asking me to prepare a marinade and put tonights london broil in it and put it in the fridge since it needed to marinate for a few hours and she wouldnt be home. I read the marinade recipe and threw all the ingredients to a food processor but when it called for 4 Garlic cloves, I ended up putting 4 garlic BULBS in it... needless to say, vampires and mosquitos will not bother my family for a while.

Back