OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love reading all you different words for stuff. I find it funny because i live in a country that despices its size (you have citys almost the size of my whole country) we have such huge difference in language from the almost finnish swedish in the north to my swedish the southern almost danish (but still not danish) swedish. My kind of swedish has it own language too.

On the whole language-barrier thing, you have no idea how confused people get in the States just generally when I speak. I walked into a shoe store the other day, asked for thongs, and the girl was scandalized. I called someone a dag and they looked blankly at me. I ask for tea and people bring me some cold, outrageously sweet concoction. And every time someone here says they're 'rooting' for something, I'm mortified. Apparently Aussie English is like a whole new language.
But we do call soft drinks by their individual names.

MY BEST FRIEND MADE THE COVER OF THE VARSITY CATALOG!! AAAAHHHH!!! (sorry, I'm SO excited for her. she's literally perfect and deserves it!) and she's the first to walk out at the fashion show tonight!!
10836336_912276418790282_398585630_n.jpg

The child that I'm babysitting refuses to eat his dinner because he doesn't want to sit at the table even though the other two kids are eating fine. He has cried for 45 minutes. :banghead:

it's exam week soooooooo...

here I sit watching ABC family reruns, filing my nails & reading fierce board, feeling like I should study...but I'm already way more than prepared for all my exams...but GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHER COLLEGE KIDS ON EXAMS, much love
May the starbucks keep you awake to cram, and if not...I hope you have the good stuff in your mini fridge. {too far? nah..}

14 finals in the next 9 school days. LOL hi fierce board. clearly i'm being productive. also - prayer to the weather gods that the impending snow storm is weak because if we have a snow day during finals our semester gets extended. and i just want to go home :( first time in my life hoping NOT to have a snow day. weird.

14 finals in the next 9 school days. LOL hi fierce board. clearly i'm being productive. also - prayer to the weather gods that the impending snow storm is weak because if we have a snow day during finals our semester gets extended. and i just want to go home :( first time in my life hoping NOT to have a snow day. weird.
Last I heard was roughly 8" over a couple of days mixed with some rain. That is only a dusting in this area, lol.

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

Last I heard was roughly 8" over a couple of days mixed with some rain. That is only a dusting in this area, lol.

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

agreed, but our school has closed for less last winter. (surprisingly? like why do we have underground tunnels on campus?) as long as it's not all at once and a gradual snowfall, i don't think they'll close. one extra day of finals makes me have to stay a whole extra weekend and have a final the monday of christmas week. yuck.

agreed, but our school has closed for less last winter. (surprisingly? like why do we have underground tunnels on campus?) as long as it's not all at once and a gradual snowfall, i don't think they'll close. one extra day of finals makes me have to stay a whole extra weekend and have a final the monday of christmas week. yuck.
The Monday of Christmas? That stinks. My daughter is done with finals this week.

14 finals? That's disgusting. Let me pray for you.

How in the world do you have 14 finals, I would give up after like 5 or 6.

Thinking about my finals is seriously making me sick. I needed a 47% on my bio exam to pass/maintain my C, and I'm not even sure if I did that. It was SO HARD. I bombed my Soc exam because I was too busy studying for bio, but that's alright because I had a high a. I'm exempt from my english final, so all I have tomorrow is psyc. Psyc shouldn't be that bad, but I really want to get an a on the final so I can keep my a in the class.

IM STRESSED OUT. I told my dad I think I failed bio and he just keeps saying "no worries" like yes dad LOTS of worries!!!! I'm driving myself insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back