OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am the biggest college football fan you will ever meet, but even I couldn't make it till the end of the Sugar Bowl game last night. 9pm kickoffs aren't working for me now that I'm in the real world.

My cousin and her friend do competitive dance and I just had to get them ready for their competition today (I nanny for both families) and it was horribly nerve racking. The hair so different than cheer hair but it turned out really well. Props to all of you parents that have to do that stuff all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cousin and her friend do competitive dance and I just had to get them ready for their competition today (I nanny for both families) and it was horribly nerve racking. The hair so different than cheer hair but it turned out really well. Props to all of you parents that have to do that stuff all the time!

Dance hair is my nemesis. I think I cry more than my daughter. I have finally mastered the ballet bun (I even had a mom at the Joffrey ask me for pointers, which anyone that was on here when I was learning it knows is hilarious), but her competition team hairstyles are absolutely out of my league.

Stupid @$$ braid. No one can even see it on stage! Just... why?

Dance hair is my nemesis. I think I cry more than my daughter. I have finally mastered the ballet bun (I even had a mom at the Joffrey ask me for pointers, which anyone that was on here when I was learning it knows is hilarious), but her competition team hairstyles are absolutely out of my league.

Stupid @$$ braid. No one can even see it on stage! Just... why?

They have to do that dang ballet bun that I've never done a day in my life [emoji52] and fake eyelashes...these kids are nine. I'm 21 and can't even put fake eyelashes on myself let alone on a small person (that hates having them put on). I think I was actually sweating while getting them ready because I was so nervous haha.

But apparently the bun and eye makeup looked great because they asked me to do it again tomorrow [emoji23]

They have to do that dang ballet bun that I've never done a day in my life [emoji52] and fake eyelashes...these kids are nine. I'm 21 and can't even put fake eyelashes on myself let alone on a small person (that hates having them put on). I think I was actually sweating while getting them ready because I was so nervous haha.

But apparently the bun and eye makeup looked great because they asked me to do it again tomorrow [emoji23]

my step mom owns a dance studio and one time they put me in charge of helping the kids get ready during recital instead of my usual backstage job... I mistakenly mentioned I could put on eyelashes to one frantic mom and suddenly a line of like 30 small children appeared. I was covered in glue. it was rough. I feel your pain.

As a Florida State fan who does not like Bama, congrats and thank you!

As a raised since birth Michigan fan... I hate you no matter what.

My son who is a senior in high school is a big Oregon fan. I got him tickets to the Rose Bowl for Christmas and he is one happy kid this morning! He came home last night and gave me a big hug. I rarely get those these days so every dollar I spent on those tickets was worth it!

Ooo where abouts? I just got back from Belfast. Hope you're not planning on going in winter though, it's freezing there!!
Going at the end of November. Eek! It's not too bad during the day I've heard and seen (mid 50's, dropping in the evening). My hubby-to-be has never traveled internationally and we've always wanted to do Ireland, so we're determined. We'll be staying in Dublin.

Back