OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Doesn't shed at all, but I've read that it varies by litter. When she was little we let her hair grow pretty long but her hair got matted so now we have to keep it shorter and she goes to the groomers every 6-8 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's so cute! She looks just like a bigger version of my mom's teacup poodle. My moms poodle and my grandparents poodles don't shed at all either! They're such good dogs!

She's so cute! She looks just like a bigger version of my mom's teacup poodle. My moms poodle and my grandparents poodles don't shed at all either! They're such good dogs!

Thank you! People always think she's just straight poodle bc she got so many of the poodle features, especially when she's just gotten her hair cut! I went through the jimmy johns drive through the other day and the guy could tell she was a labradoodle, it was surprising and I was impressed :D

they are hyper-energetic. terrible joke, but it's very true. make sure you have a lot of time to exercise them (or a big fenced in yard)

I have a regular golden and hyper is an understatement. I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep for the first three years of his life. He's a goofball and also thinks he's a lapdog. Our first golden though was a lot more calm. He was one of those dogs you only get once in a lifetime because they're so perfect and well behaved. But he also had an older kitty companion that kept him in check. You didn't mess with her.

I love me some goldens. They will always hold a special place in my heart.

It was my 18th birthday yesterday, so my friends really wanted to do something special. My 18 yr old friends wanted to take me to a club, but I'm not really into that. I ended up decorating balloons with my god sister and having a silly string fight with her family :p It was easily one of the most fun birthdays I've had!

I have a regular golden and hyper is an understatement. I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep for the first three years of his life. He's a goofball and also thinks he's a lapdog. Our first golden though was a lot more calm. He was one of those dogs you only get once in a lifetime because they're so perfect and well behaved. But he also had an older kitty companion that kept him in check. You didn't mess with her.

I love me some goldens. They will always hold a special place in my heart.
Thats how my dog that just passed away was. Absolutely perfect once in a lifetime dog. So well behaved and so loving.

On that note, my mom has been super depressed since my dog died. She decided to venture out and look at new dogs. She found this adorable lab puppy who was born two days after mine died. As soon as she saw my mom, she ran straight to her and licked her face and jumped all over her. Parts of me believes that Brooke is in there a little. She takes her home January 23!

175ddfc9c337c9f6135140d9ce97a429.jpg

Thats how my dog that just passed away was. Absolutely perfect once in a lifetime dog. So well behaved and so loving.

On that note, my mom has been super depressed since my dog died. She decided to venture out and look at new dogs. She found this adorable lab puppy who was born two days after mine died. As soon as she saw my mom, she ran straight to her and licked her face and jumped all over her. Parts of me believes that Brooke is in there a little. She takes her home January 23!

175ddfc9c337c9f6135140d9ce97a429.jpg

She's so cute!!!! Labs are such awesome dogs. It makes me happy for your family that you were able to find a new furry addition [emoji4]

Does anyone have a Fitbit or something similar? I'm trying to decide on buying one.
i have a jawbone (the up24) and i am so in love with it. they really show you what you do in a day, and i set mine to vibrate every 15 minutes I'm inactive between 9-5. the sleep tracking is also amazing.

To see them get used, I would totally send it to you! I will get you the specifics on the leather planner and if you want it I'll see what we can do. You have to purchase the insides online- or you may be able to find it at a staples or office max.

I used a planner when I first started my internship- so I had to track my appointments, where I was seeing clients- if their notes where done and so on. For the first semester it was color coded so I could quickly look at it and see when my meetings where and classes and open slots. Then my company went paperless and there went my calendar/planner. I've been trying to get back on track ever since. Unfortunately for work I have to keep an outlook calendar because my schedule needs to be seen by a bunch of people, so I try to use that for everything- but I don't know if I want my boss or my employees to know personal stuff. I think if I can find a good app to use I may be able to keep everything in it. Even without a planner I am a list queen! I just tend to forget to bring them with me! lol My husband says I'm too busy to be organized, but I think if I can get organized I may not be as busy! lol

Yes! I'll pm you.

nope, I will always be a pen and paper planner kind of person. every class has its own pen color and (if I can find them) the binder/notebook/folder for that class also matches the pen color. I am also slightly crazy (which I'm sure you know by now) and if I get a planner late, I will go back and fill in the month that's already passed. Why? I have no idea. in case I die, you can know what I did that month :p no really, I have no idea why I do it, but my OCD does not allow a blank month.

side note, related but not related - I absolutely HATE that all of my doctor notes have to be done on the computer. I get why, and it's convenient but if you're typing while talking to the patient you just miss out on making that human to human connection and it's rude and I hate it. but taking notes all day and then typing them in at night is a waste of time. hopefully one day I'll make enough money to be able to hire someone to do my typing and I can write my notes in peace.

also, I have beautiful handwriting from years of decorating cakes. I like to put it to good use. :)

I like you. Can we please be best friends :) ?

Back