OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
While the majority of my classmates are stressing out trying to finish up college apps before the January deadlines, I get to relax and read fb. Putting my head down and finishing my applications in October was one of the smartest decisions I've made :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoops. definitely one of those kids who is still doing college applications :oops:

I've been at the ER since 11:30 pm...it's 4:22 am now. I want to go home!!! :(
ETA: I'm fine. I just had a really horrible migraine, which triggered a panic attack , which made it very hard to breathe. I'm good now- just tired and grumpy.

wow! thank you all for the links and information! it's very helpful! i hope we can find a pup soon :)
You have to be careful with the goldendoodles because some of them will still shed. Your best guarantee is to get a pup whose parents are a goldendoodle bred with a poodle. It's frustrating because you are basically paying for a mutt from a breeder unless you can find an older one at a shelter. Great dogs, great temperaments.

We have a standard poodle who does not shed, but is a nervous dog (and very protective of me) which I have heard is not unusual with poodles. Our next dog will definitely be a goldendoodle.

I've been at the ER since 11:30 pm...it's 4:22 am now. I want to go home!!! :(
ETA: I'm fine. I just had a really horrible migraine, which triggered a panic attack , which made it very hard to breathe. I'm good now- just tired and grumpy.

Hope the day gets better and you feel better!

Pretty much the day after we got married the baby questions started. C'mon, cut us a break, I've already explained we're not in a rush. We like being DINKs :) and I still like cheering.

the flight i was on today was horrible, it smelled like cheesy feet and bad breath, there were a ton of obnoxious loud people and it was delayed. And to top it all off, people started clapping when we landed. It was a 45 min flight....

Went to the Canada vs. Slovakia world junior game last night and all I have to say is that it was beyond incredible. The energy in that building was unlike anything I've ever felt before and I am so glad I got the chance to go.

Wait, I got a notification saying you tagged me in a post and it took me to this one, but but there is no tag. Lol

As much as I love you on the boards, this week you are my football enemy!! LOL

Although, if you say you're cheering at the game on Sunday, I will kiss your b*tt for tickets. :kiss:

As much as I love you on the boards, this week you are my football enemy!! LOL

Although, if you say you're cheering at the game on Sunday, I will kiss your b*tt for tickets. :kiss:
Aww you're a cowboy fan? :(
Lol I'll definitely be cheering at the game! We have that game to cheer at and then a basketball game right after. It's gonna be a long day (especially if we lose lol)

Well then they could just move on to talking about your drinking problem and how they just don't understand it - "She's got such a good life!" [emoji12]
LOL This is true.

Back