OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok, those are of all good reasons for the other side, but my gut still says something else... Maybe I am just hungry, but my feelings are strongly suggesting that the timing of the incident and the epiphany of future plans just do not play for me... something else is brewing over there that is not right ..

Last edited:
I really disagree with high profile, well known cheerleaders promoting a Chapstick that "curbs hunger and your appetite". I think this sport, like gymnastics, has all the ingredients for athletes to develop eating disorders and stuff like this just does not help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it sad that as soon as I read this post I knew who you were talking about? I cringe every time I hear my youth girls talking about how much they want to be like her. I get she's level 5, but there are other (frankly much more talented) level 5s to aspire to be like. And IMHO they're hair is just as good, too. [emoji19]

I really disagree with high profile, well known cheerleaders promoting a Chapstick that "curbs hunger and your appetite". I think this sport, like gymnastics, has all the ingredients for athletes to develop eating disorders and stuff like this just does not help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:confused: Like a protein chapstick? Do those even exist?

Is it sad that as soon as I read this post I knew who you were talking about? I cringe every time I hear my youth girls talking about how much they want to be like her. I get she's level 5, but there are other (frankly much more talented) level 5s to aspire to be like. And IMHO they're hair is just as good, too. [emoji19]
I still gave no clue who this mystery cheerleader is???

Am I allowed to say her gym is SOT? If not I'll edit. She's the blonde one who does the hair tutorials. I've never really heard anyone talk about her skills, so idk.
I understand the not talking about minors rule, and agree with it, but when you're putting yourself out there selling weight loss products and actively trying to become a professional model, I consider you an adult.
ETA I don't follow her or anything. My parents are weird about social media and don't even let my little sister follow her after the diet pill post (both in health careers, both very adamant in their position on weight loss supplements, especially where a sport like ours is concerned.) I just creeped her page to make sure that was who the previous poster meant, and noticed a bunch of different "modeling" pictures.

Last edited:
Am I allowed to say her gym is SOT? If not I'll edit. She's the blonde one who does the hair tutorials. I've never really heard anyone talk about her skills, so idk.
I understand the not talking about minors rule, and agree with it, but when you're putting yourself out there selling weight loss products and actively trying to become a professional model, I consider you an adult.
My FBI skills are getting better. I knew who you were talking about with your first post.

I'll say it because she's put herself out there enough that she clearly wants the attention. It's Cami Branson. I just looked at her Twitter and apparently her dad runs a weight loss/nutrition company so she's promoting it for him? Good on you for using your daughter's fame to your advantage, but anyone actually working in nutrition will tell you that lip balm won't do anything for weight loss.

On another note, this year's Grammys have been underwhelming.

i cant really hate on kanye west autotuned performance. i mean t pain has made a career out of using autotune so cant really judge him on that. however t pain can actually sing without autotune pretty damn well too.

i cant really hate on kanye west autotuned performance. i mean t pain has made a career out of using autotune so cant really judge him on that. however t pain can actually sing without autotune pretty damn well too.

Kanye song sounds (tune wise) exactly like a song I made up with a 5 year old recently about why the library was fun.

Same rambling quality too

Anyway I'm just here for Bey

in the news world i know a lot of people are talking about the Brian Williams controversy or what not. but ehh. the only thing i think of when i think of Brain Williams is this little gem.

Dying hahahahaha

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

Yes, pass her over because her smoking is unhealthy, but your choice of eating plate-fulls of bacon, pancakes, burgers, fries and donut holes. :rolleyes:

Yes, pass her over because her smoking is unhealthy, but your choice of eating plate-fulls of bacon, pancakes, burgers, fries and donut holes. :rolleyes:

To be fair he is famous from his show "Epic Meal Time" which is just him making obscenely unhealthy food but I do agree that it's strange to include that in an ad that is supposed to encourage a "healthy" lifestyle.

Back