OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone who has been on a cruise: what type of cocktail dresses should I bring? I don't want to bring one that isn't dressy enough. Picture examples would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone who has been on a cruise: what type of cocktail dresses should I bring? I don't want to bring one that isn't dressy enough. Picture examples would be greatly appreciated!
i brought one dress and a pair of nude heels when i went on a cruise a few years ago, i wouldnt worry to much on the style of dress though, i wore it one night and that was it.

ugh that stinks, but at least you have an alternative! I have one toilet and one shower and two sinks. all have no water. my pipes are in a walk out "basement" underneath my apartment and that door was accidentally left open int he negative 40 last night, which is why they froze. they got them to defrost early this afternoon and as soon as they defrosted water started shooting out in five different places. luckily they caught it before the whole pipe burst, but now my water supply is turned off why they replace everything.

it's cool. I'll just be dirty and be that girl in class who doesn't shower. I may or may not have pulled an icicle off of my gutter and put it in my dogs dish so he can have some water. awesome parenting right there :p

If you have a gym membership you could shower there. If you don't, maybe you could find a cheap one for the month? Like if you have a planet fitness around you? I could not live without showering daily. I would go insane. In the summer, I have been known to shower 3-4 times a day.

We're in the second round of CIF play offs for boys and girls basketball. The game today is about 3.5 hours away without traffic...game ends at about 9, so by the time we get dinner and get back to school it'll probably be after midnight :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in class right now but I can post some pics afterwards! I usually wear a dress every night at dinner, but I love dresses and getting the chance to wear them when I can.

it depends on the cruise line, but I have been on RC and Carnival and almost anything goes. There were some people in evening gowns and some in "little black dresses" and even sundresses and just about everything in between. RC was slightly more dressier than Carnival and some cruise lines are far dressier.

@GForce
@LeahofthePack
@BuegeSmalls

They might be able to help you.
I'm in class right now but I can post some pics afterwards! I usually wear a dress every night at dinner, but I love dresses and getting the chance to wear them when I can.

it depends on the cruise line, but I have been on RC and Carnival and almost anything goes. There were some people in evening gowns and some in "little black dresses" and even sundresses and just about everything in between. RC was slightly more dressier than Carnival and some cruise lines are far dressier.

Thanks guys! It's a carnival cruise.

Any Dancing With The Stars fans hear who will be competing this upcoming season? I'm siked to see Nastia compete! She has some big shoes to fill after Shawn Johnson won a couple seasons ago :p

I'm excited about Nastia...I feel like she's going to be better than Shawn just because of her physique

I would be excited about Primrose Everdeen if I knew anything about her

Not excited about Patti Labelle. Her footage is going to annoy me I know it.

I hope Keo doesn't have another struggle partner in hamburger girl. Like please give him a change to make it past the first show

I think Michael Sam will be good.

Suzanne Summers will probably hold it down for the older women

And no to the party rock guy

I'm excited about Nastia...I feel like she's going to be better than Shawn just because of her physique

I would be excited about Primrose Everdeen if I knew anything about her

Not excited about Patti Labelle. Her footage is going to annoy me I know it.

I hope Keo doesn't have another struggle partner in hamburger girl. Like please give him a change to make it past the first show

I think Michael Sam will be good.

Suzanne Summers will probably hold it down for the older women

And no to the party rock guy

I'll say this now, I could see Nastia winning. I also think she'll be better than Shawn because of her physique and overall Nastia-ness. I'm nervous though because she seems very reserved and I'm not sure if she will be as "lovable" to the audience as others. I need the TV people to edit her interviews well.

I am disappointed with Artems partner. I wanted better for him.

Thanks guys! It's a carnival cruise.

Here are some from our latest trip
10a92e502b2495e12dee46c8c9d88c1a.jpg

Formal night

984fed91d39702e85ece1fcbdf8996d4.jpg

First night

f069530d1416747bbc01a952e772c58b.jpg

A random night

a8674b99bdba7c2118cbdbfb654f7fb0.jpg

Another random night

779964beaaff53bf99d571d65c138a6a.jpg

Semi-formal night I think

4c96682b29708dbb4293bcb72aa0fb69.jpg

Wore this dress on our "tropical/pirate night"

And then on the last night I wore just a causal Cotten black low to high dress that.

Hopefully this helps!

Here are some from our latest trip

Formal night

First night

A random night

Another random night

Semi-formal night I think

Wore this dress on our "tropical/pirate night"

And then on the last night I wore just a causal Cotten black low to high dress that.

Hopefully this helps!

Removed pictures for space.
Thank you so much, that helped a lot. :)

@GForce
@LeahofthePack
@BuegeSmalls

They might be able to help you.

I wore a dress every night of the cruise I went on this past summer. Most cruise lines do a formal night so make sure to bring one more dressy option! For the first night depending on how early you eat they may or may not have your luggage delivered to your room yet. Either A). Wear a cute dress to board the ship or B). Put a change of clothes in your bag that you're carrying on with you (that's what I did).

My sister just posted some pictures from our cruise this summer but if you want even more pictures then I can post some from our other cruises.

I'm excited for Nastia; everyone else? Not so much.
Same! I was so disappointed this morning until they added her. Glad she's the saving grace for this season. I'm hoping this cast surprises me, but only time will tell!

Back