OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Instagram
This is the best video I could find. I've never shared anything from Instagram before so hopefully it works.
I love it too!!! I don't think it'd be dangerous either. I don't swing for handsprings, and it would totally freak me out if I had to, so it'd probably just progress to tucks. Pretty sure they're (NDP?) coached by my old tumbling coach so that makes sense lol.

Off topic but D1 states are going on now and I'm super curious how it's going! I forgot about it. Mainly bc I'm bitter my girls didn't even get to regionals, when in my completely unbiased opinion (lol), they should be at states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it too!!! I don't think it'd be dangerous either. I don't swing for handsprings, and it would totally freak me out if I had to, so it'd probably just progress to tucks. Pretty sure they're (NDP?) coached by my old tumbling coach so that makes sense lol.

Off topic but D1 states are going on now and I'm super curious how it's going! I forgot about it. Mainly bc I'm bitter my girls didn't even get to regionals, when in my completely unbiased opinion (lol), they should be at states

I never swung for handsprings either! My tumbling coach was super picky about arm swings. My last year he talked about possibly taking out swings for tucks but our round 2 was shaky enough as it is...

Does anyone on here do machine embroidery? I'm trying to decide which software to buy and I've tried a couple out but I can't decide what would be best. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I don't know if anyone on here follows ufc fighting, but watching Ronda Rousey judo some male interviewer who said she couldn't beat a guy brings great joy to my day.
My class spent a good half hour during lunch one day trying to pick 5-7 girls from our class that we thought could beat her as a team. Even then they would probably lose, she is unreal.

So tonight was supposed to be my 21st birthday party and half of the group going bailed... We all went to another town today and went horseback riding except I was in the morning group so we got back to town around five and they just got back at nine and we were supposed to go at 10. They all said they feel bad about it but right now I'm just upset. They knew they would be getting back this late yet they all said they would go and now theres only like five of us going instead of 10 so I feel stupid getting all dressed up now
5 is better than none. Make the most of it and enjoy your birthday!

So tonight was supposed to be my 21st birthday party and half of the group going bailed... We all went to another town today and went horseback riding except I was in the morning group so we got back to town around five and they just got back at nine and we were supposed to go at 10. They all said they feel bad about it but right now I'm just upset. They knew they would be getting back this late yet they all said they would go and now theres only like five of us going instead of 10 so I feel stupid getting all dressed up now

Most all of my friends were out of town (and a a lot of my friends weren't 21 yet) for my 21st birthday so I ended up going out with five my of best friends and it was a blast! I had an awesome time and it was super fun even though I didn't get to go out with a big group like I originally wanted to.

I know you're probably out by now but NEVER feel silly getting all dressed up! It's your 21st and it's a Saturday night! I hope you have a brilliant time. [emoji4]

Back