OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tried to find some MI states videos to post since I didn't go this year, but none are on YouTube yet! Will definitely post them when they're up :) (Still BITTER my girls didn't go thing but that's besides the point..... Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sharing this (hopefully it works) because I just think it's the cutest. We don't always catch the funny things our little ones say so when I got this on video I just felt compelled to share it with the entire world.

It's 9 seconds long so it's short. But we were watching our day 2 performance at WSA and my center flyer noticed something we coaches failed to see....and it's the most adorable thing ever!

I'm sharing this (hopefully it works) because I just think it's the cutest. We don't always catch the funny things our little ones say so when I got this on video I just felt compelled to share it with the entire world.

It's 9 seconds long so it's short. But we were watching our day 2 performance at WSA and my center flyer noticed something we coaches failed to see....and it's the most adorable thing ever!

What is it?

What is it?
Did the video not show up or can you just not hear the audio?

ETA: if you can't hear it one of our coaches says "look at these cradles!" And the little munchkin says "did you see our HAIR?!" (Referring to how it flies up in the cradle). It's really funny if you can hear it!

Video works fine for me but I can't make out what the little girl says. I got "Did you see ..." and that's pretty much it.

ETA: if you can't hear it one of our coaches says "look at these cradles!" And the little munchkin says "did you see our HAIR?!" (Referring to how it flies up in the cradle). It's really funny if you can hear it!

Ah. There's no sound, that's why I didn't catch it.

Everybody please take a second to keep my little sister in your prayers. She woke my mom up having a seizure and she's being taken to Children's Hospital by ambulance. I'm really scared.

Everybody please take a second to keep my little sister in your prayers. She woke my mom up having a seizure and she's being taken to Children's Hospital by ambulance. I'm really scared.
So scary! Hopefully it's all ok!! If you need anything let me or someone know! I'll pray for her

Hoping that she is ok. Sending prayers to your family!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Oh no I hope she's okay

**Less than 8 Worlds bids events remain. May the odds be forever in your favor**

Wait they have separate states for the Fall and Winter cheer seasons?

Yep, two separate comp seasons, each with leagues, regionals, and states. I think I always had two different routines when I was in high school. Which is really weird looking back.

I don't know how Nationals works for teams that score high enough at Winter states. Maybe they get to go to nationals the next year? Or maybe there is no bid to nationals.

Back