OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Again, super exciting non cheerleading related news:
I get to keep my scholarship! There was some question over if I was going to be able to keep it, as the program is completely through the hospital and classes are taught on site. I am still considered a student of the college, even though the only thing I would be paying to the college if I lived there (I commute) would be a meal plan and for housing, and fortunately, I don't pay for either of those.

I'm really excited I get to keep my scholarship because it's $1250 a semester, and my tuition dropped to $1500 a semester once I got accepted into the clinical program, so that drops it to $250 a semester, but I also have an outside scholarship with SAGE which is $613 a semester, which means.....

The last two years for me are paid for!!!!!!!!!

Everybody please take a second to keep my little sister in your prayers. She woke my mom up having a seizure and she's being taken to Children's Hospital by ambulance. I'm really scared.
prayers, i have epilepsy and my little sister was always the one that found me when i had one. its always scary coming out of it as you have no idea what happened.

So I've been pretty open about the fact that I have body issues. I've been committed to getting healthy for some time now, and have reduced my disordered habits to almost nothing! I put myself on a high protein diet and go to the gym almost every day.

The scale has moved absolutely no where. I haven't lost a single pound. I was feeling so discouraged and just bad. I went to a hot tub party the other day and all of the girls took pictures before we went in, which isn't an ideal situation for me. I was feeling a lot of anxiety around being photographed in a bathing suit.

I went back and looked at the pictures last night and I have never felt so good about the way I look. It's obvious to me and others that know me that I've lost a decent amount of weight and toned up quite a bit. I'm definitely a big girl, but I feel like I look really good. This is such a huge step for me, since I can't even remember the last time I felt good about a full body photo, let alone in a bathing suit
10fz8jq.jpg

Also cracking up at homegirl next to me with her hand on my butt. It was supposed to be "hand on other girls hip" but she didn't get the memo and I didn't even notice.

So I've been pretty open about the fact that I have body issues. I've been committed to getting healthy for some time now, and have reduced my disordered habits to almost nothing! I put myself on a high protein diet and go to the gym almost every day.

The scale has moved absolutely no where. I haven't lost a single pound. I was feeling so discouraged and just bad. I went to a hot tub party the other day and all of the girls took pictures before we went in, which isn't an ideal situation for me. I was feeling a lot of anxiety around being photographed in a bathing suit.

I went back and looked at the pictures last night and I have never felt so good about the way I look. It's obvious to me and others that know me that I've lost a decent amount of weight and toned up quite a bit. I'm definitely a big girl, but I feel like I look really good. This is such a huge step for me, since I can't even remember the last time I felt good about a full body photo, let alone in a bathing suit
10fz8jq.jpg

Also cracking up at homegirl next to me with her hand on my butt. It was supposed to be "hand on other girls hip" but she didn't get the memo and I didn't even notice.
It's not about the number on the scale, you are healthy, look great, and are getting over your body issues and that's what matters :) Happy for you!

10fz8jq.jpg

Hell yeah girl, you look great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back