OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Especially when you choose a career that has 'zero' job security and everyone keeps asking you what you want to do after college. Yes, ideally I'll be making millions of dollars acting in movies alongst Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio, doing TV with Tina Fey and be on Broadway with Kristin Chenowith, Geoffrey Rush and Alice Ripley and have boatloads of Oscars, Tonys and Emmys.

Realistically I convinced my parents to drop a bucket of cash on me being a waittress for the rest of my life. Not the best idea I've had.

Yeah that is what scares me having my job based completely on creativity. At least my advertising minor can help steer me if all else fails.

You know when you have that friend who's in a relationship and feels like plastering it all of their facebook? I get it, you love each other..but you don't need to post on each other's walls everytime you blink. Trust me, we ALL know you're dating..stop using facebook as another platform for your excessive PDA. It's hard enough being in public when you're baby-talking each other and ignoring all the people YOU invited to hang out. Bah.

You know when you have that friend who's in a relationship and feels like plastering it all of their facebook? I get it, you love each other..but you don't need to post on each other's walls everytime you blink. Trust me, we ALL know you're dating..stop using facebook as another platform for your excessive PDA. It's hard enough being in public when you're baby-talking each other and ignoring all the people YOU invited to hang out. Bah.
I CAN'T STAND THIS. It's soooo obnoxious!

I swear my dogs bark JUST to bark. Not at anything in particular. Just to make noise.
mad0073.gif

i like how i just found out that one of my old coaches is now coaching at acx, after she moved to sc during the summer. hahaha

oh hey, procrastination for a big apwh project, due on tuesday. typical.

Just had the longest day ever today. Early practice straight from practice to work. I haven't been home since 830 this morning. And I just drank probably the nastiest thing ever. I imagine this is what weed would taste like...disgusting. Anyway I am starting to feel that not competing this weekend will be a good thing.
Given all my recent injures and such. I will need that long break before our next comp.
And my stunt is beast. That's all I have to say about that. I'm really tired. Cn't wait for worlds

WEITZBOARDRRIS/DONIERRARIEL

Time for bed.

Sooooooooo the community college I go to has two campuses. I normally go to the main one and have for the past three semesters. I have two classes in the other campus in the city and I'm nervous as all heck!! I'm so lost and can NOT find my way around here!!! I hate change and new things. And I need to find a bathroom badly or else I'm going to pee my pants :(

Sooooooooo the community college I go to has two campuses. I normally go to the main one and have for the past three semesters. I have two classes in the other campus in the city and I'm nervous as all heck!! I'm so lost and can NOT find my way around here!!! I hate change and new things. And I need to find a bathroom badly or else I'm going to pee my pants :(

Gha. That sucks majorly. I remember my junior year in highschool I tensfreerf TL and I didn't know where anything was let alone the bathrooms and sitting in english having to pee so bad. And then sprinting all over the school trying to find one. I feel your pain girl.

Gha. That sucks majorly. I remember my junior year in highschool I tensfreerf TL and I didn't know where anything was let alone the bathrooms and sitting in english having to pee so bad. And then sprinting all over the school trying to find one. I feel your pain girl.

RIGHT?! I just feel so dumb because I know the other campus like the back of my hand and if someone asked me how to get somewhere I could tell them in a second without thinking about it! I had to ask my first professor where the bathroom was :X Talk about embarrassing. But then I asked a woman and then a security guard to point me in the direction of my second class so thank goodness they were nice about it! I just hate being so nervous going places!!!!

RIGHT?! I just feel so dumb because I know the other campus like the back of my hand and if someone asked me how to get somewhere I could tell them in a second without thinking about it! I had to ask my first professor where the bathroom was :X Talk about embarrassing. But then I asked a woman and then a security guard to point me in the direction of my second class so thank goodness they were nice about it! I just hate being so nervous going places!!!!

Practice makes perfect!

My dad and I were going to the Caps game tonight for his Christmas present and someone stole our tickets out of my zipped jacket pocket. I'm the saddest little girl alive. :(

My dad and I were going to the Caps game tonight for his Christmas present and someone stole our tickets out of my zipped jacket pocket. I'm the saddest little girl alive. :(

Saddest thing I've read all night, I hope you guys got to do something else just as fun together!

Today I had a really bad day...
I'm going to the gym later though so hopefully that will help somewhat

Back