OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
donoooo king had to shut off chat cause we crashed the boards this weekend! hahaha but F!ERCE saved us and made a chat room on her bow website :) so now it's officially F!ERCE CHAT. i miss our late night chats so much! maybe one weekend soon :)
yess i saw and i was like nooooooooooooooo what will we do but we still have tokbox too. we need to do one of those soon and like i'll legit go this time.. haha i still can't get my mic to work.. =-/

My 'new' roommate has officially moved ALL of her stuff out of the room to an open double, SCORE!! My friend is coming over to help me reorganize my things and make this place look AWESOME. SO pumped. I suddenly feel a lot less cluttered, the way that girl organized the room makes it feel like a tiny, tiny box. Dorm life is so complicated lol

I'm procrastinating from my AP World notes and my biology homework.. I like history but not science :/ I finished my Spanish homework in class because it was easy :p Does anyone miss the old 3OH!3 music?? Streets of Gold is ok.. "Touchin On My" reminds me if what their older stuff was like (ya know "Punk B*tch", "Don't Trust Me", "I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby") but it's just not the same

Practice tonight. We went from from a full 24 to a boy so full 20 and we changed a lot of things like I honestly don't even known the routine anymore. I do, like, 4 different positions in pyramid. My stunt is on the opposite side of the floor. Gawd. Lol. Pyramid hasd to be lowered like literally so it's not as high 'cause we don't have the extra people for catching and stuff. Ugh. Andd finally I can't tumble anymoree. It's horrible. Idk what to do.

-i want candy

I see a chat tab at the top of the screeeeen :)
But i have no idea what it means when I click on it...

Fair warning: Senior year of college sucks. Internships and 300/400 level classes with labs are NOT FUN. I repeat NOT FUN.

School will be the death of me :/ WHY I decided to take all these hard classes my sophomore year I have no clue.. I miss going to tumbling :( we can't afford it right now and I haven't gone since September!! I really want to make Varsity next year but I'll need tumbling to make it seeing as there's a lot of upcoming seniors trying out. Any advice??

School will be the death of me :/ WHY I decided to take all these hard classes my sophomore year I have no clue.. I miss going to tumbling :( we can't afford it right now and I haven't gone since September!! I really want to make Varsity next year but I'll need tumbling to make it seeing as there's a lot of upcoming seniors trying out. Any advice??

Fair warning: Senior year of college sucks. Internships and 300/400 level classes with labs are NOT FUN. I repeat NOT FUN.

Don't scare me...I'm only a freshman (in college), but still!
eek.png
Good luck with internships as well as your crazy classes...try to have a little fun! It's sorta your last hoorah before entering the real world!!

I'm in school right now and I'm supposed to be in guitar but they took over our room for club pictures. So we're in the drama room next door and are just messing around :p I'm bored.. Anyone care to entertain me??

We got another snow day today! I haven't been to school for a full week since 2010.. and we've only gone to school 6 days in 2011.. thats crazy. All I have to say is I better not have to go to school in June.

Especially when you choose a career that has 'zero' job security and everyone keeps asking you what you want to do after college. Yes, ideally I'll be making millions of dollars acting in movies alongst Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio, doing TV with Tina Fey and be on Broadway with Kristin Chenowith, Geoffrey Rush and Alice Ripley and have boatloads of Oscars, Tonys and Emmys.

Realistically I convinced my parents to drop a bucket of cash on me being a waittress for the rest of my life. Not the best idea I've had.

Back