OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
finally got team placements today! sooo excited for this season! my gym is turning into a powerhouse haha, 10 teams! :)

So Friday night my best friend spent the night!! Our adventures included trying to get Mr. Turtle out of my backyard and into the pond on the golf course, coloring (which let out my inner 4 year old :p ), and playing dress up with the dresses she brought over :) We then stayed up till 2 AM talking about guys and one of our guy friends from our school called her at like 1 AM while we were laying on my bed bored and we talked to him for a while :p The next day we went to Dillard's and played dress up AGAIN :p While we were there we saw this soda cup just chilling in a dress on the rack. We were like "Um.. what the...??" hahaha :) We also came up with a new saying "Holy Bejeesus!!" :p

Today my parents were looking at cars for me and they want to get me this blue, VW GTI.. I was like.. No, it look like a box.. I'd be embarrassed to drive it.. I really shouldn't be that picky but it looked like an awkward box..

So Friday night my best friend spent the night!! Our adventures included trying to get Mr. Turtle out of my backyard and into the pond on the golf course, coloring (which let out my inner 4 year old :p ), and playing dress up with the dresses she brought over :) We then stayed up till 2 AM talking about guys and one of our guy friends from our school called her at like 1 AM while we were laying on my bed bored and we talked to him for a while :p The next day we went to Dillard's and played dress up AGAIN :p While we were there we saw this soda cup just chilling in a dress on the rack. We were like "Um.. what the...??" hahaha :) We also came up with a new saying "Holy Bejeesus!!" :p

Today my parents were looking at cars for me and they want to get me this blue, VW GTI.. I was like.. No, it look like a box.. I'd be embarrassed to drive it.. I really shouldn't be that picky but it looked like an awkward box..
stay away from VW's... they cost a TONN to fix because the parts are all expensive and foreign!

Back