OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sooo I just locked myself out without a phone. and our hideakey is in the garage........ >_>

I just moved, so I had to go to my brand new neighbors house and ask for a phone. Awwwkwaaard

I'm watching this one life to live so i can fill my mom in. and i just had to say this

DESTINY IS PREGNANT WITH MATTHEW'S BABY!!

I think my dog hurt her left arm or shoulder because shes raising it up and its bent and she wont put any weight on it, shes 17 years old and idk what to do!!! shes just on the couch and crying! :( it breaks my heart and my mom wont answer the phone!!

I think my dog hurt her left arm or shoulder because shes raising it up and its bent and she wont put any weight on it, shes 17 years old and idk what to do!!! shes just on the couch and crying! :( it breaks my heart and my mom wont answer the phone!!
find the vet's number online locally.

i think i'm getting sick (or dying haha) :( this will be my last full week home before I go back to school and i reallyyy don't want to spend it sick.

GRRRR...... Why do I have to get sick NOW?!?!?!?! We're leaving for UCA Camp on MONDAY... I really hope it's only like, a 2 day cold or something..

i think i'm getting sick (or dying haha) :( this will be my last full week home before I go back to school and i reallyyy don't want to spend it sick.
GRRRR...... Why do I have to get sick NOW?!?!?!?! We're leaving for UCA Camp on MONDAY... I really hope it's only like, a 2 day cold or something..
I'm sick too :( started on Sunday-ish I had a weird headache and a sore throat. Yesterday it felt like I had a golf ball in the back of my throat but thank god that's gone today. Now I just have a cough and headache. But this headache is one of those annoying ones that never goes away. ahhhhhhh being sick during summer sucks!

Back