OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So i'm with my brothers in Colorado right now, having the time of my lifeeee!!! Yesterday I got here, they took me straight from the airport up to mountains to go 4-wheeling, had a blast THEN my brother let me drive his mustang. I'm the only person other than him, and his twin to do so, and i dont even know how to drive a stick. hahaha and then today we went shooting, and i shot the 50 cal rifle, that thing is AMAZING. Now im chillen haha

SOOO we had choreography yesterday andd the routine is fierce!!. best birthday present i ever got <3 haha.
then i had to sit and watch 'cause someone split my chin open............blood everywhere...my jaw hurts...i can't eat. it was so much fun... when one of my coaches came to like patch the hole which is pretty big he's like that's fierce. and then i thought of that girl from generals and i was like "i wish this had happened at worlds that would've been intense i feel like that girl from woodlands" lol
ohhhhh so now i'm living on soup and ......yeah great

This is random, but does anyone know what the difference between a degree in sports medicine and PT is? Like to be a physical therapist do you need a degree in that? Or can one in sports medicine work?

This is random, but does anyone know what the difference between a degree in sports medicine and PT is? Like to be a physical therapist do you need a degree in that? Or can one in sports medicine work?

Physical therapy is a subunit of Sports medicine. So a sports medicine degree SHOULD suffice for physical therapy. Plus I do believe because it's a doctorate degree you need a certification. Which should be a test.

Gahh, when I went to HP at midnight, this girl was wearing a long sleeved striped polo, (like a Rugby shirt) but it had the Hogwarts crest and "Potter" on the back. I want one sooo badly, and can't find one any where :(

I would guess that you would need PT experience to work in sports medicine because that's kind of a component of it. How about you visit Endicott and ask (;

I'm just going to shimmy everything about Endicott. Hope it's not a problem. =) Endicott has an Athletic Training Program, but not a specific Physical Therapy program. A few of my friends are in PT programs elsewhere and they have to go for their doctorate and then have to pass a test. The people in the AT program do have to pass a test, but they aren't 'required' to receive their doctorate. Not 100% sure what the difference is, but you should definitely check out Endicott and ask!

I'm just going to shimmy everything about Endicott. Hope it's not a problem. =) Endicott has an Athletic Training Program, but not a specific Physical Therapy program. A few of my friends are in PT programs elsewhere and they have to go for their doctorate and then have to pass a test. The people in the AT program do have to pass a test, but they aren't 'required' to receive their doctorate. Not 100% sure what the difference is, but you should definitely check out Endicott and ask!
Haha shimmy away! Thanks for the info :) I want to get in and go soo badly!

Wah, I'm at my grandma's house in Florida and it just started thunderstorming and I'm scared cause I'm all alone in my room and I really want to sleep but I'm not going to be able to with the thunder. :(

if you haven't heard of adelitas way, and you like rock music, look them up. and buy their two albums.

legit, one of my favorite bands EVER. and i just discovered they did a track by track explanation of the inspiration for every song on their second album, home school valedictorian. i love it when bands do this. it makes it so much more personal.

Latest posts

Back