OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
soo i just got a text that the gm is closed all week because of the heat soo no practice! which on the one hand is good because that means no practice on my birthday.. on the other hand idc about the heat i'd rather be at practice idk what i'm gonna do for those 4.5 hours now. then we have choreo sunday for like 11 hours annd i'm gonna be immobile lol.. ---___---

I love little kids but they tire me out!! This one little girl is like, obsessed with my puppy since my mom brought him to pick me up from camp the other day :p She's incredibly cute but has soooooo much energy it's hard to keep up...

On a happy note, my boyfriend just got back in town!! He was in Iowa for 3 weeks working on his Uncle's farm. I don't get to see him until next week though :( But still, I can't wait to see him!! :D

I have so much summer reading to do. :(
So. Do. I. ! & the worst part, I don't even know what books yet, bc I lost the paper with our assignments on it. :eek: Thankfully, a bookstore in our area always has the reading list for all of the local schools, so I can probs just go up there and get it.

Our school just started summer reading...for the first time. Before my senior year. WTF

Just this year :eek: You are so lucky! My town has summer reading starting in middle school and it's always the worst books ever
Sameeee here! This is the first year i dont have a summer reading assignment! Last year i had to read two books because I was in AP english four but this year im doing creative writing! :D

Just this year :eek: You are so lucky! My town has summer reading starting in middle school and it's always the worst books ever

Same!!! Only ours started with elementary school (well, 4th and 5th grade i know for sure but idk about the others...). This year I (thankfully) only have to read one book called A Painted House by John Grisham... from what I've read so for (i.e. the first 2 pages..) it's boring.. Anyone ever read it??

Back