OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I GOT PULLED OVER TONIGHT AGAIN. I got pulled over for the first time ever like, three weeks ago. And today I got pulled over again. For another defect. The first one was for a break light out. And tonight's was for my exhaust pipe being too loud. -____-

i broke my mac last night =[ spilled a glass of sprite on it and the protection plan doesnt cover liquid damage, FML going to be so expensive to fix. thank god i ahve another computer in the meantime though!
i went to maine state regionals today, some of the teams, omg not good. i liked seeing so many bows that i made on the floor though!
i have practice tomorrow <3 yayy! and im going to entourage practice too, because i pretend im on that team. bahaha
im really behind on my 30 day challange on fb. better get on that.
good night fierceboard <3

I GOT PULLED OVER TONIGHT AGAIN. I got pulled over for the first time ever like, three weeks ago. And today I got pulled over again. For another defect. The first one was for a break light out. And tonight's was for my exhaust pipe being too loud. -____-

Getting pulled over is like, one of my biggest fears. I'll probably break down in tears, begging for forgiveness. and then they'll look at me wierd and tell me I did nothing wrong and that a light was out or something. haha, god bless the cop that pulls me over my first time. He/She will be in for quite the treat.

Getting pulled over is like, one of my biggest fears. I'll probably break down in tears, begging for forgiveness. and then they'll look at me wierd and tell me I did nothing wrong and that a light was out or something. haha, god bless the cop that pulls me over my first time. He/She will be in for quite the treat.
That is exactlyyyy how I was!

But on another note, I am at a local competetion here and there was a high school team here. They apparently think they're Senior Elite. They did a bow n arrow downn to prep and snapped and crossed their leg......... That's not allowed...

Did either officer write you a "fix-it-ticket" for the light or noisy exhaust??

i was all ready to be productive and do laundry and homework and whatnot and I took my laundry downstairs and the quarters machine was out -_- now i have no clean clothes and will have to fit in laundry sometime during the week. its times like these that really make me hate living in dorms haha

2 pracs in a row, my partner stunt HIT EVERYTIME!
and was the FIRST GROUP to hit hit both days!
where as the time before that we went to do it we didnt hit it ONE SINGLE TIME...

im so happy! :)

But on another note, I am at a local competetion here and there was a high school team here. They apparently think they're Senior Elite. They did a bow n arrow downn to prep and snapped and crossed their leg......... That's not allowed...

i just want to build a snowman! and of course kentucky doesn't get enough snow to build a snowman and if I was home I would have enough snow to build a snowman bigger than my house! haha i wish i could go home and enjoy the snowww

ive also seen a team compete this & they did maddies ball up 360 tick toc same exact stunt with the (ring) part and everything!

Back