OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
First/second week: snow days, can't remember how many?
Third week: Martin Luther King day, 2 snow days, and 1 delay.
Fourth week: Midterms so all half days, and 1 snow day.
This week: Midterms yesterday, early dismissal today, and snowday tomorrow and possibly thursday.

Were yours snow days? Only two weeks of mine have been. All of the rest have been planned days off.

First/second week: snow days, can't remember how many?
Third week: Martin Luther King day, 2 snow days, and 1 delay.
Fourth week: Midterms so all half days, and 1 snow day.
This week: Midterms yesterday, early dismissal today, and snowday tomorrow and possibly thursday.

That's gonna suck if you have to make them up.

ARH 373: Basically the HISTORY of the Dutch Republic with a tiny bit of art thrown in there.. not what I signed up for. Ugh, first paper due in less than a week and no one knows what we are doing. I mean honestly who wants to read twenty pages on "Vermeer on the Question of Love"?

I finally got my power back on for the 5th time since yesterday. We have at least half an inch of ice covering everything, which is part of the problem as to why it keeps going out (and now it's very very windy too). But hopefully it will stay on long enough this time to charge my phone, iPod, and flashlight.

Oh and every school district in central Ohio closed yesterday, and the school district where I live (I graduated 3 years ago) is closed today again, but I live about 30 minutes north of Columbus where we got hit quite hard with ice for about 48 hours.

today is crazy it snowed non stop since yesterday morning and now we have like 23 inches on the ground i opened my door today and what did i see??? a frozen abyss trapping me inside. needless to say i didnt go to work today and schools are still closed tomorrow.. it's a good thing we had already cancelled practice for tomorrow night.
but it was crazy watching the news today and creeping on the neighbors and how many people they had to help them cler their drive ways..
a lady gave birth in the middle of the sotrm
2 people died
like crazy stuff..then a stupid person tried to drive a mini van up a steep hil with a tight turn when none of the roadshad started being plowed yet... let's be smart shall we?
anyway at least i didnt have to shovel. i just took pictures. haha
i heard it might possibly be supposed to start snowing again tonight and it's gonna snow over the weekend too..
can we say "Day After Tomorrow"

We only got about 15 inches here. My road just not got plowed. Half the roads havent been touched yet. Greattt.
uhm you should see.. i'll text you a picture of when we opened the front door and used the snow blower on the side entrance. we couldn't even do the drive way at first because all the cars were buried

not if you're a Cheerlebrity
biggrin.png

Back