OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Soo last night at practice we were tumbling and we warmed up with roundoff three bhs, and on one of my bhs my right shoulder like not really popped, but maybe came out of place? (like if you raise your arm up to your ears you can pop it kinda) but it went back in I think on my next bhs and its hurting really bad right now, right after I did that I got some ice and placed it on it for about 25-30 minutes while everyone was still tumbling. I can move it and everything it just hurts really bad and idk what I did to it! My mom just told me to take some ib prophen and rest until practice tomorrow. Does anyone have any experience with this? I dont wanna tumble tomorrow and make it worse... :confused:

i leave in just about two hours to go to back to school, im on here instead of packing. think this might turn into a issue?

Haven't been on in a while.... How is everyone?? School starts Monday :/ I'm gonna be a Junior in high school.. Oh, I JUST GOT MY OWN CAR!!! So freaking happy!!! It's a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES sedan :D

My twitter feed is blowing up with all this news about the U (Miami) football. Yikes.

still haven't done my AP summer work yet.. -__________- failure.
I still have over 300 pages to read in my summer reading book and less than 2 weeks to read it. Thank god I don't have any AP work on top of that or else it would never get done hahaha

Well as long as your first class of Junior year didn't start with "This is the hardest class you will have taken in high school. If you don't want to commit, walk out now" then you should be fine :p

Haha it didn't! I really like all my classes!

Tomorrows my 16th birthday and I'm taking my driving test and I'm super nervous :(

School starts on Wednesday, fixed my schedule today, now I'm in AP Psychology, well there is summer work for it. found out after the school was closed, so i couldn't go get it.. looks like i'm getting the work on Monday, its due on Thursday. AWESOME good thing i'm not busy! -___-

I start school on Monday.... Not really looking forward to it.. :/ I have to go shopping for dress slacks tomorrow because mine are STILL too long no matter how much my mom hems them >.< At least I finished my summer reading yesterday :)

I'm so happy I don't start school for another week haha but all at the same time gahhh I can't believe summer is almost over :( :( :(

Back