OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tornado just touched down in Ayr Canada, im sending safe wishes to all my friends there and the the tri city area where it's headed :(

my head hurts, our uniforms suck, our music is great, FIRST competition in 36 days ; haven't been full out yet ; oh and one girl that cheers for our new rival gym , is in my English class and won't shut up about RCX. :mad: pft hush. - thats all she wrote.

My schools football team hasn't been very good in the past and we won out first game last night 49-27! It was so much fun. I think that's only the 3rd or 4th time I've cheered at a winning game for my school since I've started and I'm a junior. I hope we keep it up for the whole season!

Ahhhh I'm sitting on my bed and all I hear is wind and rain and I'm scared. Stupid hurricane. :(

And I'm so scared that the powers going to go out. Then I'm just going to be alone in the dark.. haha.

melisssaacheerfreakk said:
Ahhhh I'm sitting on my bed and all I hear is wind and rain and I'm scared. Stupid hurricane. :(

And I'm so scared that the powers going to go out. Then I'm just going to be alone in the dark.. haha.

I watched an old black and white tv/radio combo set during hurricane Andrew It took 6 D batteries and fit on my nightstand.
Once I went and slept in the hammock in our screened back porch. The breeze was awesome.

Oh my goodness I couldn't sleep because the rain hitting my window was so freaking obnoxious!!! ahhhh

so yesterday I went ice skating for the first time ever, and it was for my bestfriends 16th birthday. such a good weekend! :)

Back