OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Seems a bit 'high school'ish to me! You deserve better!!!
you think! lol. i called him and i asked him if that meant we were done and all he said was yeah and hung up... i texted him asking why and he never said anything back... and awe thanks, it was a bad relationship from the start so its probably for the best!

you think! lol. i called him and i asked him if that meant we were done and all he said was yeah and hung up... i texted him asking why and he never said anything back... and awe thanks, it was a bad relationship from the start so its probably for the best!
Keep your head up! :)

I wouldn't be as nice as you are being about it haha. I would be cussing him out using ever name in the book. It's okay to break up with me, just not over facebook, phone where you hang up, and without telling me a legit reason.

I wouldn't be as nice as you are being about it haha. I would be cussing him out using ever name in the book. It's okay to break up with me, just not over facebook, phone where you hang up, and without telling me a legit reason.
im younger then him by a couple years and he was nervous about that at first so im trying not to be the crazzy little girl lol.

He actually did you a favor. Find someone who will be a great relationship from the start. There are lots of nice guys who will be much better for you and hopefully closer to your age.

today i was at the mall and saw someone wearing a nca jacket, i freaked out a little bit cause they were in forever 21 trying rings on too and they had a worlds ring on there finger , but i was too nervous to ask where they cheered. :(

Today was the first day I threw my tuck at a game and the first time I've ever done it not on spring floor. So the first 2 I threw up were good. Then after half time I went to warm up again and I threw a tuck and didn't set at all. So obviously I went really low and reached down. But everyone on my team that can't tumble (15 out of 20) screamed at the top of their lungs when I was in mid air and freaked me out, so I came down right on my chin and jammed my finger, which I now think is broken.
I'm just really irritated that they had to scream like that. I understand it's scary to watch, but it just made it worse for me.
End of rant.

today i was at the mall and saw someone wearing a nca jacket, i freaked out a little bit cause they were in forever 21 trying rings on too and they had a worlds ring on there finger , but i was too nervous to ask where they cheered. :(
why were they wearing an nca jacket in august? haha I mean I've been wearing jeans but not jackets

I just want to say that I hate liars. I don't have a problem with people who lie about big stuff, but more so the people who lie about the tiny things that don't even matter. Especially when it just makes you look stupid because it's something that doesn't even make you look cooler.

For example, whens someone's bragging "Oh yeah I went out and got drunk last night at a party" but everyone knows they were at their grandma's house having milk and cookies it's stupid. Especially when they think that bragging about getting drunk is cool and they didn't even do anything in the first place!

Back