OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I was just watching the E! preview of Justin Bieber's new video for "Under the Mistletoe" and they cut to a clip of him singing Jingle Bells with the crowd. The video was shot in Tennessee so lo and behold, front and center is an ACE sweatshirt! woohoo! ACE goes hollywood!
Link?

So I was just watching the E! preview of Justin Bieber's new video for "Under the Mistletoe" and they cut to a clip of him singing Jingle Bells with the crowd. The video was shot in Tennessee so lo and behold, front and center is an ACE sweatshirt! woohoo! ACE goes hollywood!

I noticed that a few days ago and tweeted about it haha. Only a cheerleader would notice that. There's also an interview of him saying "don't get it twisted", now I'm determined to get him to do a voiceover for them. The idea won't get out of my head haha

So I just got home from the American Cheerleader photo shoot. It was amazing! All of the clothes were so gorgeous... go to mine or American Cheerleader's twitter to see sneak peeks!
@krystynakrez, @cheerleadermag

I broke my phone... and I can't decide between driver's ed (allowing me to get my full license/drive alone 4 months earlier) or a new iPhone for my birthday...

So I just got home from the American Cheerleader photo shoot. It was amazing! All of the clothes were so gorgeous... go to mine or American Cheerleader's twitter to see sneak peeks!
@krystynakrez, @cheerleadermag

Just creeped on your pictures on twitter and you are so pretty! When I was a little it was my dream to be on that cover, I'd never make it now haha

does anyone have feathers in their hair? my cheer team just had a party and everyone got feathers in their hair, it is soo cool!! i got team colors :)

I just tanned and curled my hair because I can't concentrate on writing my last two essays. They're just soooooo boring and it's excruciating writing about something that requires you to read and reference it as well. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ORGANISATIONAL WORKPLACE THEORY OR CROSS-CULTURAL EMPLOYER INTEGRATED LEARNING PRACTICE. I already lived the theory when I worked in HK and NYC, and I hated work which is why I went back to university. And now they make me do this shiz. Stabby stabby grumpy whinge.

having woodward west withdrawals again from looking at pictures from the summer. ugh why can't it be summertime already? I want need to go back already!

Latest posts

Back