OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
After I discovered them from bakerella, she made a book, and now EVERY bakery around here, and even starbucks, sells them!

I hope you make a killing off of them! pm if you want a killer ganache recipe I like to dip those babies in. BEST THING EVER.

I started making them a few months before Starbucks did so everyone knew what they were, so they bought them and said mine were better. I felt special hahaha.

I will!

It's cake that is crushed up, mixed with icing, rolled up into a ball, and frozen:) I personally don't put mine on sticks but you can dip them in chocolate or cover them in fondant!

Sounds yummy!!!!! I must make these!! I know what I'll be forcing my boyfriend to do with me :D

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP.. I'm writing a paper comparing different types of cheer and basically my thesis all relates back to the fact that all-star is pretty much not cheerleading. There was a thread somewhere on here where new names were discussed but I can't find it. Helppp.. this is due tomorrow.

im guessing your talking about the varsity STUNT thing and the usag thing. id look it up online somewhere. varisty must have something about it on their website

on another note. i need to get back to being on the boards more! my coach asked me yesterday if i had seen a video and i was like no? and he was like ITS BEEN OUT FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS?! HOW HAVE YOU NOT? WHO ARE YOU? and i was like i know =[ im off my game! I need to get back int he cheer world! hahaha so im back.

and since i have been on a hiatus for like 6 months.... i thought i would let you all know that i got a new full time job. im a nanny for a 1 year old and a 3 year old!
and i coach at the gym 2 days a week too.
i work 7 days a week with those 2 jobs, and still make bows somehow? once comp season gets here.... im def not sleeping ever! haha

So I guess some posts got deleted and my shimmy count went from 512 to 447. Im mad.

Omg I lost a bunch of posts and shimmies. I lost some mid day yesterday it wasn't that many.. Then by last night I lost even more!! I was so devastated! I believe all my posts I lost came from the uniform thread. The ones I lost mid day were a little off topic so I wasn't upset but if people respond to what I wrote I wasn't just going to not write back.

However the ones I lost last night had to do with people's uniforms and wasn't off topic so I'm confused!!
Atleast I'm not the only one.. And I'm sorry!!

So I need a little rant. Tomorrow not only do I have a calc3 quiz, right after that I have a art midterm and right after that i have a history midterm. My stress level is through the roof literally been in the library for at least 20 hours in the last week or so, and i just realized both of the midterms im having tomorrow back to back have NOTHING to do with my major (statistics). Why must colleges torture us with gen ed? I thought that was what high school was for.
Just thought I'd add back with some good news. The amount of stress I put my self under was unneeded, I got 100 on the quiz, then a 89 on my art midterm, and a 97 on my history midterm :)

Back