OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
...I'm just going to be the girl who politely suggests someone from the USASF goes and checks their wiki page. Like now..particularly under the section that has Worlds winners. Apparently someone is STILL angry that Supercats won worlds in 04..don't be hatin'.

that awkward moment when a girl's muscles are bigger than a guys...yeah that happened today...life of a cheerleader

...I'm just going to be the girl who politely suggests someone from the USASF goes and checks their wiki page. Like now..particularly under the section that has Worlds winners. Apparently someone is STILL angry that Supercats won worlds in 04..don't be hatin'.
What did it say?

i dont see anyting wrong on there? did you change it back?

I can't believe someone would do that, actually, I can haha. There are always haters when someone's favorite team doesn't win. "Omg they were better! They worked so hard! I bet they paid off the judges." Urgh.

I have a small issue that I need some help with from probably some of the "adults" (some of you aren't that old ahha} on here.

So I have 2 girls, Suzie and Sally. Me and Sally haven't always been close but over the past 2 years we've gotten closer and she's great. Me and Suzie have been pretty close since middle school and we've always been nice, never had a problem with each other. The past 2 years Suzie has always said she HATED Sally. I mean to the point where you knew she was never going to change her mind, and if she did it wouldn't be an overnight thing. She was only nice to her face because they both did swim and Sally's mom was the coach. I never agreed with her, but I kept my mouth shut and let her have her opinion. Well Sally earlier on this year started dating this boy that was friends with Suzie and the rest of us. All of sudden she's bffs with Sally when just a month earlier she was talking crap about her. They're constantly hanging out and laughing, while at the same time Suzie is being fake nice to me. You know how someone is being nice but you can see right through them? Yeah like that, the same way she treated Sally and I haven't even done anything to her! Now that me and Sally are close and Suzie is going behind my back with crap, I want to tell Sally all of this, because I don't find it fair that she was treated like that and all of a sudden they are all buddy buddy and Sally is telling her personal stuff. Plus, Suzie has a history of liking someone, not liking someone, and then they're friends again.

Usually I wouldn't care about this because if you don't like me (but most people do like me) then it's whatever, but this bothers me because 1, I haven't done anything to her and 2 all of our other mutual friends talk to me all the time. Even her freaking boyfriend has no problem with me!

Oh gosh, sorry this is so long but I just don't know what to do.

I can't believe someone would do that, actually, I can haha. There are always haters when someone's favorite team doesn't win. "Omg they were better! They worked so hard! I bet they paid off the judges." Urgh.

I have a small issue that I need some help with from probably some of the "adults" (some of you aren't that old ahha} on here.

So I have 2 girls, Suzie and Sally. Me and Sally haven't always been close but over the past 2 years we've gotten closer and she's great. Me and Suzie have been pretty close since middle school and we've always been nice, never had a problem with each other. The past 2 years Suzie has always said she HATED Sally. I mean to the point where you knew she was never going to change her mind, and if she did it wouldn't be an overnight thing. She was only nice to her face because they both did swim and Sally's mom was the coach. I never agreed with her, but I kept my mouth shut and let her have her opinion. Well Sally earlier on this year started dating this boy that was friends with Suzie and the rest of us. All of sudden she's bffs with Sally when just a month earlier she was talking crap about her. They're constantly hanging out and laughing, while at the same time Suzie is being fake nice to me. You know how someone is being nice but you can see right through them? Yeah like that, the same way she treated Sally and I haven't even done anything to her! Now that me and Sally are close and Suzie is going behind my back with crap, I want to tell Sally all of this, because I don't find it fair that she was treated like that and all of a sudden they are all buddy buddy and Sally is telling her personal stuff. Plus, Suzie has a history of liking someone, not liking someone, and then they're friends again.

Usually I wouldn't care about this because if you don't like me (but most people do like me) then it's whatever, but this bothers me because 1, I haven't done anything to her and 2 all of our other mutual friends talk to me all the time. Even her freaking boyfriend has no problem with me!

I would warn Sally :) If you were good friends, she would trust you who have been good friends for two years. Good luck! :)

Okay so I have all my Georgia Allstars stuff from last year and I can't decide if I wanna sell it or not.... the uni and everything....

My new puppy Bella. I promise you these pictures don't do her justice<3
2zsmd5l.jpg

14xfqtw.jpg

My instinct is to NOT tell her. I know, right? You always hear parents say you shouldn't say anything, and I've never quite gotten it..until I went to college. Then there's a plethora of telling people the truth about someone they were/are close to, and suddenly they're best friends again and you're dipped in awkward sauce. (Prime example- friend of mine was dating this chick. She goes off to London and cheats on him, and everybody opens up about how much they hate her..she comes back, and they end up getting back together. Now everyone has to deal with the fact that they told him, and she probably knows too). If you DO tell Sally, you're stuck with a couple of options.
*Sally gets angry at Suzie. They stop being friends. Lots of various consequences, including you being in the middle again.
*Sally could tell Suzie you told her. She denies it. She either believes her or you. Either way, there's that chance.
*Sally doesn't believe you, gets mad at you and stops talking to you.
*Sally doesn't believe you and tells SUZIE what you said, they're both mad at you.

I understand wanting to protect her, but unfortunately, life is not so black and white. You can't tell her that you know, but if you could find a way to catch Suzie double-crossing somebody in front of her, you at least give her the heads up that she's tricky like that.

I'm trying to just bite my tongue until something just really makes me angry. I love Sally to pieces but you're right, I don't want to be in the middle if something goes down.

Latest posts

Back