OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Got a new purse tonight from Charming Charlie (it's a handbag/accessory store) I'll post a pic of it when I'm home it's gorgeousss! :p

I know that some rarely venture into the college section of the board but I wanted to let people know that there is a thread over there about the Universtiy of Maryland cutting their A&T (compeitive cheer) program with a link to help save the program. Go check it out and help support the UMD A&T program.

so found out that like half of our pyramid was illegal, so we got like a 13 pt deduction at comp and had one elite group fall...yet we still won. i love my team <3

ahh i so do not want to do my stupid english essays.

i hate how when you don't do well on a test it drops your grade soooo much, and then when you do good on a test it does nothing for your grade :/

for gym today we did volleyball, im so used to doing baskets when the ball came too me i put my hands in the formation as if i was going to throw a basket ...

I have been having an ongoing case for 3 months to see if my employer owes me money from July to December.
I'll find out in less then an hour... It's time for me to plead my case and I'm soo sick right now!! Fingers cross I've been long awaiting this day for the moment of truth!

Just an update, I got my decision today from this case ^^^.
&& I won! I fought a large company who brought lawyers and everything and I won.(I represented myself by the way) I feel so great..:))))))

Just an update, I got my decision today from this case ^^^.
&& I won! I fought a large company who brought lawyers and everything and I won.(I represented myself by the way) I feel so great..:))))))

Congratulations!

I got called an inspiration tonight!

156we2p.png

So my friends mom is buying me bows for christmas. I have no clue where to get them from.

Maybe you could ask your friend to suggest to her mom that she buy you bow SUPPLIES instead, maybe some really cool ribbon you would never spend the $ on yourself.

Okay, I really don't want to step on toes, but I know I will. As I'm going through the uniform thread I am often reminded of how much I hate glitter eye make up or any bizarre eye make up for that matter. It is just one more excuse for people to not take competitive cheer seriously.

Okay, I really don't want to step on toes, but I know I will. As I'm going through the uniform thread I am often reminded of how much I hate glitter eye make up or any bizarre eye make up for that matter. It is just one more excuse for people to not take competitive cheer seriously.
I agree, teams over do it WAY too much. Personally I like more of the look CEA does (surprise surprise :p). They just do a REALLY bold color, which is obviously teal, on their eye and above on their brow line they put the white sparkle eye shadow. Glitter just doesn't look good to me anymore. When I first started "following" all star cheer, I ALWAYS was jealous of all the makeup they could wear because it looked so cool, but now I don't understand why teams are still using it... that "trend" needs to die. Now.

Back