OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
uh i think i have the flu or mono and i have a competition today

Aww hope it goes okay! Last weekend a girl on my team competed with the flu. Not pretty. She threw up on some electrical equipment right before we went on. And she still worked it out. I love her :)

I finally figured out what my dance music is in my routine, after like an entire season. It's Ciara....hmmm...

Any suggestions of dress websites?? I need a semi-formal dress that isn't expensive! Trying to stay around $65 and under, but open to suggestions :)

Any suggestions of dress websites?? I need a semi-formal dress that isn't expensive! Trying to stay around $65 and under, but open to suggestions :)

Are you only looking for a dress online? I would look at a Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack, Ross, and Macy's first! :) I have been looking for a dress to wear to my boyfriends military ball (i-ball) and I found a ton of dresses at Nordstrom Rack last night!! I know most dresses online are overly priced and even more expensive with shipping costs too. I personally would rather try on a dress before purchasing it...and alterations may not even be necessary!

Are you only looking for a dress online? I would look at a Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack, Ross, and Macy's first! :) I have been looking for a dress to wear to my boyfriends military ball (i-ball) and I found a ton of dresses at Nordstrom Rack last night!! I know most dresses online are overly priced and even more expensive with shipping costs too. I personally would rather try on a dress before purchasing it...and alterations may not even be necessary!
Thanks so much! Looked in store and online at Macy's and only found one that I kind of liked. I'll check out the rest!!

OMGitsMELANIE said:
whenever i have a bad day, i got into the Newbies section and read the threads and posts that @ACEDAD and @SharkDad respond to hahaha. it makes me feel ALL better :D

Glad to help. It's kind of a secret, but we're the same person.

The ACEDAD posts are meant to be older and official and the SharkDad posts are meant to be cooler and funnier.

You went too!? Was she not AMAZING live!?!?!?!? I am now officially a completely obsessed little monster!

and I got into UCF today (yayyyyyyy!) so I might be moving to Orlando this summer! I'm so excited/nervous!

I have been, and always will be a Little Monster :) She is so unbelievably amazing live. There are just some singers out there that when you hear them live, you're like.. "Um, why is s/he famous?" But Gaga on the other hand, is flawless live...

Thanks so much! Looked in store and online at Macy's and only found one that I kind of liked. I'll check out the rest!!
windsorstore.com has some really cute dresses that aren't that expensive! i got a really nice prom dress there for only $80

I just had a multigrain bagel with peanut butter. The woman gave me three cups of peanut butter. I only used two. But I'm still hungry. So now I'm just eating the third cup alone...

Back