OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Blaahh I'm taking my final exams right now. History down, now Spanish 3, English 4 ap, algebra 2, and health to go.. Waahhh I hate being a junior :( and all my friends didnt have to take any so they're all home sleeping, but I'm on fierce board so its ok :)

Oh and tonight I have practice from 6-9....that's the third three hour practice this week. NCA stresses my coaches out haha (and me!) so were working extra hard for that beautiful jacket :)

My boyfriend may/may not break up with me this weekend during my visit..but apparently there is some big soccer tourney going on so we will both be cuddling watching two different things :) can't wait! haha I will be glued to phone/boards/everything NCA related. His soccer is basically my all star cheerleading...I'm not even kidding!
tongue.png
He is really starting to get the hang of the whole all star cheer world now and has even met a few fierceboarders/cheerlebrities! haha

My boyfriend may/may not break up with me this weekend during my visit..but apparently there is some big soccer tourney going on so we will both be cuddling watching two different things :) can't wait! haha I will be glued to phone/boards/everything NCA related. His soccer is basically my all star cheerleading...I'm not even kidding! :pHe is really starting to get the hang of the whole all star cheer world now and has even met a few fierceboarders/cheerlebrities! haha

awhh haha how cutee :) he can become one of us :p lol

It's gotten to a point where I can talk cheer to my boyfriend and he understands some stuff now!! He's obsessed with computers so he's taught me some of that stuff and I've taught him some cheer stuff :p He'a finally getting it!! I'm so happy :D

ugh i had to go down in the basement 4 times last night because of tornado warnings. i am NOT ready for a 9am class and working all day.
frown.png

Back