OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED LAST PRACTICE
a girl on my team was like oops the b***h just walked in gtg to a group of our j2 girls the she was like um go away wait ill tell u like u told me U CAN LEAVE NOW and i NEVER said that to her she said you obviously dont want me here so ill just leave after she had just told me HEY UGLY IM SO HAPPY THIS IS MY LAST f*****g PRACTICE WITH YOU! and i was like wtf

i cried the entire practice and i was tumbling and she fake coughed in the middle of my double that i was trying to throw for the irst time since before cheersport atlanta and i freaked out and fell and my back still really hurts!!!!:( i havent done anything to her idk y shes being so immature and rude... Ok im done srry i needed to get it out

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED LAST PRACTICE
a girl on my team was like oops the b***h just walked in gtg to a group of our j2 girls the she was like um go away wait ill tell u like u told me U CAN LEAVE NOW and i NEVER said that to her she said you obviously dont want me here so ill just leave after she had just told me HEY UGLY IM SO HAPPY THIS IS MY LAST f*****g PRACTICE WITH YOU! and i was like wtf

i cried the entire practice and i was tumbling and she fake coughed in the middle of my double that i was trying to throw for the irst time since before cheersport atlanta and i freaked out and fell and my back still really hurts!!!!:( i havent done anything to her idk y shes being so immature and rude... Ok im done srry i needed to get it out
oh my goodness, sounds like you need to go to the coach. I absolutely hate bullying and that needs to stop right now. No one and especially you needs to be treated that way. Stay strong, we all support you here and would love for you to throw your double again!!

oh my goodness, sounds like you need to go to the coach. I absolutely hate bullying and that needs to stop right now. No one and especially you needs to be treated that way. Stay strong, we all support you here and would love for you to throw your double again!!
Thnx but dont count on that dub lol and shes not worth wasting my time i just walk away cuz shes leaving our gym next year and i may only see her one more time and thats it:) and my coach does know and said to just walk away

This upcoming quarter (starting Monday), I'm having to retake a class with the same teacher who failed me before because he didn't agree with any of my work I did aka "creative differences" (and the work is all still the same, so I figure he'll still hate everything), but I need the class for my major. And I'm expecting this to be super awkward.

kingston , what happened to the Anonymous thread where everyone can post and it didn't show who we actually are? It's about that time of year for us complain...

kingston , what happened to the Anonymous thread where everyone can post and it didn't show who we actually are? It's about that time of year for us complain...

It really didn't get used that much for the watching over it we had to do.

Back