OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was offered/have accepted the JV Girls Lax Coaching job starting Monday at the school I work at, however, I've never played. :oops: I played field hockey in high school and college and have been reffing/asst coaching the past two years, and I'm told the game is similar and I will pick it up quickly. BUT, if anyone plays lax (I think there's a poster on here who played, just don't know their name!), or knows someone who plays, and has any advice or anything, please pass it along! It would be greatly appreciated. This is a 3rd year lax program, so a lot of the girls I'll be coaching are still beginners, which is good, but I'm still a bit nervous.

whatsarisalee maybe you could help a girl out :)

Went to the Hunger Games midnight premiere.. wasn't as good as I had hoped although one of my friends almost got kicked out for having a REAL bow and arrow with her :p

Also, my "Believe" Cheer Extreme shirt just arrived!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm wearing it to school on Monday :p

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

My shirt I just got!! Plus my new hairstyle that I've had for a few weeks now :p

Today I'm competing in a nationals and were not against anyone, obviously this isn't that uncommon but it's large senior 2. That's normally such a big division. Im wondering why they didn't combine us with small because there are 4 small teams, but whatever. So now were just focused on getting grand champions and specialty awards :)

ugh end of term is so stressful i have to write a paper on an ad about the death penalty and i need to get at least an 80% on the paper in order to be able to write the exit exam to get my exam credit :/ and i have projects coming out my but
AGH!@$#%$%&%^*&$#@VJFVEC!$#%$$^$%^

A small gym that I have seen at almost all of my local comps this year seems to think that it's perfectly okay to use large sections of Cheer Extreme's music because they both have teal and black as their colors. What gets me every time is when I'm singing along and my moms cracking up when I say "CEA" or "Junior Elite" because they didn't even take the names out or change it to their gyms name. Keep in mind these are level 2, 3, 4 teams with sound effects for jumps to tuck and standing handsprings to fulls/doubles. It's hilarious. Don't get me wrong, the teams are good and usually a few of them win, I just feel bad for these poor kids who probably have no idea all their music goes to someone else's routine.

Back