OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have to take Statistics over the summer because the only class available in the fall is at night and that would interfere with my high school cheer schedule. :( there goes my summer

I'm finally on spring break! Only its all gray and nasty outside :/ However, I ordered my prom dress!! Will post a pic :)

Tomorrow I'm going to a computer programming workshop at a local college! I'm excited! My boyfriend was like "You'll know more about software than I do!" It was funny because he owns his own Mac and iphone repair service :p He knows all about the hardware and how to put it together and could go on and on about it yet doesn't know anything about the software.

Screenshot2012-03-30at62821PM.png

here it is! I got the red one :)

i feel so bad for my parents, with all this traveling this season and bringing me to worlds to watch with my friend they are spending so much money, and now they are spending money for me to go to prom ! I'm about to just not go because i feel so bad.

i feel so bad for my parents, with all this traveling this season and bringing me to worlds to watch with my friend they are spending so much money, and now they are spending money for me to go to prom ! I'm about to just not go because i feel so bad.
If your parents didn't want to spend the money, they probably wouldn't. Go to prom, have a great time, thank your parents and tell them how much you appreciate and love them!! Have fun!!

I Made this video for my cp.
We started at her gym when she was 5 and she grew so much in two years so I made this as a tribute to them since we just moved away.
The last 4 mins and the ending where my cp says thanks is what really gets me when watching it from beginning to end. I'm just an emotional cry baby but I thought this was a great way to say thanks!! I hope they all like it...

We started at her gym when she was 5 and she grew so much in two years so I made this as a tribute to them since we just moved away.
The last 4 mins and the ending where my cp says thanks is what really gets me when watching it from beginning to end. I'm just an emotional cry baby but I thought this was a great way to say thanks!! I hope they all like it...

That was such a sweet video! Your cp is also so cute :)

Aw I love this! your cp is so adorable:D

Who knew talking to my parents would be so hard?? I wrote it all out and have it in an envelope for my mom.... I'm freaking out :/

Who knew talking to my parents would be so hard?? I wrote it all out and have it in an envelope for my mom.... I'm freaking out :/
Stay strong tiny blonde. You can not get help if you do not ask for it. She will be understanding and if for some wild reason shes not, you have a whole board of people who love you very much and are willing to help. I don't even know your first name and I can honestly say that you are a wonderful person and I support you! We all love you!

Stay strong tiny blonde. You can not get help if you do not ask for it. She will be understanding and if for some wild reason shes not, you have a whole board of people who love you very much and are willing to help. I don't even know your first name and I can honestly say that you are a wonderful person and I support you! We all love you!

Thank you.. I put the note I wrote in an envelope and put it under her phone in the kitchen when she was still asleep this morning.. A few hours later (after panicking and shaking in my room and texting my best friend who is currently in New York) both my parents and I sat down and talked... I didn't cry, I didn't break down.. A lot of what I was freaking out over wasn't even that big.. I just misinterpreted a lot of what they said.. They're also trying to make things more equal and even across the playing field for my brother and I.. Also, my name is Lauren! Nice to meet you :)

Back