OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
5000 gk uni anyone?

548274_10150858300666584_325384936583_11847094_368153823_n.jpg

I don't know whether you know this but us here in the UK have to take your type of 'finals' as you call in it America, but there called GSCE's here. However we, take them at 15/16. Mine start in 2 weeks, and I have 11 in total over the course of 2 months. There's only so much information my brain can withhold. HELP :banghead:

I don't know whether you know this but us here in the UK have to take your type of 'finals' as you call in it America, but there called GSCE's here. However we, take them at 15/16. Mine start in 2 weeks, and I have 11 in total over the course of 2 months. There's only so much information my brain can withhold. HELP :banghead:

I think that is the equivalent to what you take in high school in the US. Each state has their own exam(s) that have to be taken when you are a sophomore or junior in high school and you must pass them in order to graduate. There are 5 or 6 exams in all taken over the course of a few days that last all day. Those here in the US are totally separate from finals. Here finals are taken every semester for each class whereas that is only take once and if you pass you never have to take it again.

I think that is the equivalent to what you take in high school in the US. Each state has their own exam(s) that have to be taken when you are a sophomore or junior in high school and you must pass them in order to graduate. There are 5 or 6 exams in all taken over the course of a few days that last all day. Those here in the US are totally separate from finals. Here finals are taken every semester for each class whereas that is only take once and if you pass you never have to take it again.

I see! We don't need certain grades to graduate, we leave school at 15/16 not matter what. Your stuck with the grades you get and they are your qualifications that help you get a job.

Hahahaha wait until you get to A-level...

A couple of my sweet girls on my lax team made cupcakes for me (end the team) for my birthday tomorrow since we're off of practice till Sunday. AND one of my jrs on jv scored her first goal and I cried. She's so dainty and really not your typical 'athlete' persay but she tries. I was so happy for her and so were her teammates that they all ran to her and lifted her up like she just won the championship game or something. It was really nice to see, even though we lost hah.

Latest posts

Back