OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a flat tire.. talk about inconvenience when I was supposed to go to class tonight and can't drive on the freeway on the tiny spare, so now instead of my mind gaining knowledge, I have to take my car to get a new tire. :mad:

This dance company from Israel is sick! (and Dima Maryanovsky's choreo reminds me a lot of Dejan Tubic's)

To wait to try out for all stars if I make school cheer or to tryout for all stars now and not do school cheer?? Decisions, decisions..

To wait to try out for all stars if I make school cheer or to tryout for all stars now and not do school cheer?? Decisions, decisions..
if you have never done allstar i suggest you start it now go to try outs get a feel for it and see what happens next then you can be able to figure out which one you want to do more :)

if you have never done allstar i suggest you start it now go to try outs get a feel for it and see what happens next then you can be able to figure out which one you want to do more :)

I did all stars once and I loved it! I'm gonna try out for school cheer since the team I want to try out for (all stars wise) would have conflicts with those days and if I don't make it at school then I'll talk to the gym because they sometimes hold late comers tryouts :)

tumblr_lzmbklQWiu1r3zat8.gif

I just got my first job!!!!!!

waaaaah so depressed i miss being able to step out on that ugly blue mat and dance cheer and stunt like there is no tomorrow, why is cheerleading and university so expensive -.- i just wanna do both

Dear guy friend that I secretly like, I'm so excited for you to come home. I'm even more excited to see you, it's been a whole year now. But I'm the most excited for you to pull out your lax stick and rip twine with me. :)

I needed to get that off my chest. :oops:

Back