OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My mama hen is seriously P'Oed right now, and it isn't even at me for once! But we'll probably end up getting sued because of this situation, but what can ya do these days, right?

Screenshot2012-06-15at81157PM.png

If you have a tumblr or twitter you may have already seen this but I have lost faith in our generation (well, my generation at least). :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Screenshot2012-06-15at81157PM.png

If you have a tumblr or twitter you may have already seen this but I have lost faith in our generation (well, my generation at least). :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I never cared for Kurt but I love Justin Bieber!!

Seriously I went and seen Never Say Never like 50 times... I even went back when the fan cut was released in theaters. My theatre only had the black 3d glasses but they show in the movie at the beginning some have purple that say Justin on them so I even ordered those! (5 pairs)

Btw I talked to Justin Bieber before on the phone. Yes I criedddddd while talking to him so much and he was on tour with Jaden Smith and I even talked to him on the phone (no I did not cry over him)! He is pretty cool!

I have not purchased any CD in years I just download it for free but I have purchased every single JB cd! And I have a Justin shirt and all the little kids tell me how cool my shirt is! I know the words to every song and yes I'm 24!

I'm so happy he broke up with Selena for me:) lol

ETA: yes he is of age and no I'm not a cougar! His birthday was March 1

Seriously I went and seen Never Say Never like 50 times... I even went back when the fan cut was released in theaters. My theatre only had the black 3d glasses but they show in the movie at the beginning some have purple that say Justin on them so I even ordered those! (5 pairs)

Btw I talked to Justin Bieber before on the phone. Yes I criedddddd while talking to him so much and he was on tour with Jaden Smith and I even talked to him on the phone (no I did not cry over him)! He is pretty cool!

I have not purchased any CD in years I just download it for free but I have purchased every single JB cd! And I have a Justin shirt and all the little kids tell me how cool my shirt is! I know the words to every song and yes I'm 24!

I don't care too much for him but to each their own.. The only song I like by him is "Boyfriend". One girl in my class loves him so I'm pretty sure she too is happy that they broke up :p It's so weird to think he's older than me (by 7 months but still...) because he seems young

Haha I am a secret jb lover also :)

not a fan of justin beiber but i like his song boyfriend!
hes just not my type!

i hate that after a break up it feels like the end of the world /: i just wish i could skip to a couple weeks were everything isnt as bad as it seems now </3

I know how you feel. I'm going through the same thing right now. This is the second time he's broken my heart and he knows it. He hates himself for doing so and he hates seeing me hurt but we have different feelings for each other. <\3

Please tell me your writing this from your daughters POV. Please.

Back