OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Please tell me your writing this from your daughters POV. Please.

We share the same POV?

But seriously maybe I over exaggerated a little but I really do like his music it's really good! & yes I was the one who talked to him on the phone, I did not think I would really care but he was really nice and it was exciting! She loves Justin anything though so she was what got me into it!

Does anyone else love the show American Pickers? No? Just me? ok then... I'll go back to enjoying my marathon now :p

Love that show, we watch it as a family. I just hate it when Frank and Mike (I believe that's their names) bicker. They sound like little old ladies -___- . I also like Storage Wars and Pawn Stars! But one of my favorite shows of all time is Storm Chasers, although I haven't gotten to watch it in forever thanks to being away at school...

The newest ACE cheerleader- Noches!!!
aee5012d-2c54-3060.jpg

Love that show, we watch it as a family. I just hate it when Frank and Mike (I believe that's their names) bicker. They sound like little old ladies -___- . I also like Storage Wars and Pawn Stars! But one of my favorite shows of all time is Storm Chasers, although I haven't gotten to watch it in forever thanks to being away at school...

I love you! Yahh, their bickering can get annoying :/ I perfer Auction Hunters over Storage Wars because I heard that the producers of Storage Wars purposely put things in the units. Don't know how true that is but I like Alan and Ton better :p Pawn Stars is hilarious! I love Chum and the Old Man xD

I'm supposed to have all my stuff packed in about 2 weeks, but instead, my room looks like a bomb hit it cause instead of packing, I just keep kind of moving it around, lol. :p

I needed a new goal, so OPERATION FULL SPLITS is a go. Time to get my old inflexible butt rocking a split for the first time in my life at the ripe old age of 22. I'd like to get it before my next birthday!

cheerheart4life it's winter here so I wrapped up my cat in my cheer hoodie. He stared at me most displeased for a good five minutes before falling asleep. I think he was secretly pleased for he extra warmth but refused to admit his fur coat wasn't cutting it. I love cats so much. Sigh.

Back