OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ive always felt so out of the loop because i dont know who susie is.

ive always assumed its an example of a crazy cheerleader or mom. :p

ive always felt so out of the loop because i dont know who susie is.

ive always assumed its an example of a crazy cheerleader or mom. :p
Someone made these videos of a crazy cheer mom talking to a coach being like, "Why isn't my Susie learning how to tic toc?! She's the best on the team, she should be center flyer!" There are links somewhere around here haha

Someone made these videos of a crazy cheer mom talking to a coach being like, "Why isn't my Susie learning how to tic toc?! She's the best on the team, she should be center flyer!" There are links somewhere around here haha

Theres a new susie (well not new but newer) video somewhere on the all star section.

Its soooo pretty outsidee today! :D Its like 85 in dallas<3 I seriously can't wait for summer, but i really hope we dont have a super hot summer this year!

Does anyone know what you are after ''They call me susie"??
I've always wondered that...lol:)
Well if there is anything, the requirements must be pretty high!! 615 shimmies and almost 9,000 posts and I'm STILL Susie! hahah

I need a new face wash! Ive been breaking out sooo bad & I have no idea why... Anyone have any reccomendations on a good and inexpensive face wash that works for normal to dry skin??

I live near Los Angeles and it's raining so hard and there's so much wind, it's kinda freaking me out. The power went out for a couple seconds.. Im not used to this!!!

I live in castro valley/San Ramon area and I'm so sick of this weather too:/
I heard we have rain for another 2 weeks:(

Latest posts

Back