OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How do you get one?? Can you get one even if you (unfortunately) can't make it to worlds??

the shirt or the bow? I'm not going to worlds either but if you go to the thread on the 3rd page it has ordering instructions :) or on the fierceboard homepage click the shirt and it'll take you to it!

Is anyone good at making sigs? Like, if I give you three pictures I want put in my signature, could you make it all cute and add "Jillian"? PM if youu can. *First to PM gets to do it:)

Is anyone good at making sigs? Like, if I give you three pictures I want put in my signature, could you make it all cute and add "Jillian"? PM if youu can. *First to PM gets to do it:)
Ah, nevermind. I found someone to do it:)

I can't decide if I want to order the fierce bow from Darla. I probably should, though since it's limited!

so my roommate and her "boyfriend" hang out in our room all the time and that doesn't bother me, but lately they have been like making out and stuff while i'm here and it makes me want to scream. Half the time I just get up and leave because its so awkward/annoying. ugh.

so my roommate and her "boyfriend" hang out in our room all the time and that doesn't bother me, but lately they have been like making out and stuff while i'm here and it makes me want to scream. Half the time I just get up and leave because its so awkward/annoying. ugh.

I agree!! Excessive PDA is annoying!!

I got a busted lip and swollen cheek from catching a double down... Uggghh. I always get hit when stunting (but I always catch the flyer)! I need a helmet or something!

Back