OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is anyone else watching "my teen is pregnant and so am I?" I don't understand the need to make so many tv shows about pregnancy...
Cuz then maybe more teenagers will watch them and get the idea that having a kid at that age is not cool! That's just my theory.

Watching the Olympics makes me wonder about how if I hadn't been such a stubborn 7 year old and joined the rhythmic team at my gym in Oregon (the coach personally called my mom 3 times) would I have had the chance to be there in London now? #$h!tjustgotdeep
No really i've been thinking that since the visas. like what if i actually stayed in gymnastics and kept being homeschooled to train 8+ hours every day... (tried that for a month... hated being away from friends, loved being in the gym.. no happy medium there.:oops: ) it broke my moms heart when i told her i wanted to cheer because she was looking at gymnastics gyms in other states so i could train with better people. She's told me like 10 times while we were watching the olympics "That could have been you" I wasn't THAT great, but i was a fast learner and you need to be that in gymnastics... and who knows, with fantastic training i could have been in it.. We'll never know now!;)

One more day to go! And of course it is the busiest day for me by far. Work, Work, Work,,,,,but I cant wait to get on the plane with my three babies....God did I just say babies.....young ladies :) on our way to South America for vacation! Yes.

600045_461240097234533_16255284_n.jpg

Third interview tomorrow with a pharmaceutical company and I am so nervous!

I work for a pharmaceutical company, and they are hiring! Lol but I love my job (usually)...

I won 6 flags fiesta Texas season passes the other day, oh and like 4 of my managers are hot!!!!!!:) haha

BUT I'm sure you will do wonderful, good luck! Let us know how it goes!

I'm seriously thinking of getting a dog - a little dog, though. I already have two cats, and two kids. Part of me kind of feels like having a dog is like having a permanent toddler and I'm just not sure about leaving the dog home alone all day, travel considerations, etc. I can't decide.

We leave my dog home alone all day while everyone is at work and school shes fine. Pretty sure she sleeps most of the time though. She used to have separation anxiety and would eat everything in sight. She was a stray though so our theory was when we left she thought we were never coming back. But if you get a dog that doesnt have separation anxiety you should be fine.

Do they do Psych evals on dogs up for adoption? How is it even possible to know until you get the dog and leave it and it eats everything?

Do they do Psych evals on dogs up for adoption? How is it even possible to know until you get the dog and leave it and it eats everything?

If you get a dog from a non-profit rescue (instead of the pound/city shelter), they usually come from foster homes so you can get a good idea what their personality is like.

And just to warn you, little dogs are usually way crazier then big ones :p

I work for a pharmaceutical company, and they are hiring! Lol but I love my job (usually)...

I won 6 flags fiesta Texas season passes the other day, oh and like 4 of my managers are hot!!!!!!:) haha

BUT I'm sure you will do wonderful, good luck! Let us know how it goes!

They said they really liked my work, so I guess that is a good think. Its for a marketing coordinator (basically graphic/web designer) position up towards round rock. They said their HR person would be in contact with the next step.. Im just really nervous about it and this job hunting is wearing me down.

Back