OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mamarazzi I have a lab(obviously, look at that cute avatar) and she is hands down the best kind of dog you can get IMO. Bigger dogs are much more calm, and she hardly ever whines or makes a fuss. They love to sleep, and just need a walk at least 1-2 times a day, and they will be your best friends. I can't brag enough ;)
I think if you want a dog, adopt and older one. There is so many that need homes, and they're already trained and used to being alone for times. The only thing you'd have to worry about it seems is having someone to watch him/her during competitions. Good luck on getting another fierce baby!

College Fiercers: it's textbook time. Where do you get yours? I want to rent them to get them as cheap as possible, and would love some help trying to figure out how to go about them!:D

Okay, so my mom agreed to let me dye my hair for the new school year. Its taken alot of convincing... ALOT. But i've narrowed it down to the ombre style that fades lighter. My hair is dark brown and to my mid back! heres what im thinking... which one do yall like better?
14073817556064262_3uPRZQS5_b.jpg

69383650479636338_6riT70R0_b.jpg

34762228343955066_BmzhJp7E_b.jpg

When I was at Zumba this morning one of the songs was Gabby Douglas' floor music...pretty sure I'm the only one there who was excited by this.

Okay, so my mom agreed to let me dye my hair for the new school year. Its taken alot of convincing... ALOT. But i've narrowed it down to the ombre style that fades lighter. My hair is dark brown and to my mid back! heres what im thinking... which one do yall like better?

I really like the top one and the style that it's in (curly/wavy).

I just dyed my hair to ombre! Is that even correct? Or is it I ombre'd my hair... I have no idea. But I LOVE IT. I showed my hair dresser the bottom picture actually, but my hair isn't that dark to begin with. Just as a tip, maybe have her cut the dead ends off of your hair first because the bleach really kills them and if you cut it after you'll lose some of the lightest part that you just bleached all your hair for! if that makes any sense

Ohhhh Slenderman. Can I tell you that I normal never, ever, EVER get scared of anything but Slenderman is one of the only things that seriously freaks me out? I'm pretty sure my house is haunted and I've had some pretty strange things happen. I love to watch horror movies and love to watch Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, and any type of ghost/demon thing that is on TV, documentary or fiction. I would kill to go visit haunted asylums and areas and investigate. But you start talking about Slenderman, nope I'm done. Can't do it. He is the creepiest thing I have ever heard of.Ouija boards is the other thing I am deathly afraid of, and for good reason.

But I am trying to will myself to watch the Slender Game video. I have to keep pausing it because I'm getting jumpy. Slenderman is seriously terrifying.

Ohhhh Slenderman. Can I tell you that I normal never, ever, EVER get scared of anything but Slenderman is one of the only things that seriously freaks me out? I'm pretty sure my house is haunted and I've had some pretty strange things happen. I love to watch horror movies and love to watch Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, and any type of ghost/demon thing that is on TV, documentary or fiction. I would kill to go visit haunted asylums and areas and investigate. But you start talking about Slenderman, nope I'm done. Can't do it. He is the creepiest thing I have ever heard of.Ouija boards is the other thing I am deathly afraid of, and for good reason.

But I am trying to will myself to watch the Slender Game video. I have to keep pausing it because I'm getting jumpy. Slenderman is seriously terrifying.
I'm right there with you! I saw the reaction video of someone and I wanted to try it (not thinking it was scary) but I seriously almost died...
But if there is a haunted house across the street, I'm in.

Latest posts

Back