OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I coach little sideline babies too! It feels so good to have little kids looking up to you.
Yes! Two of the girls live on my street and they came over the other day since they missed practice so I could teach them what they missed. They're adorable! We may even start stunting today (God knows if they'll even pay attention though :p)

Yes! Two of the girls live on my street and they came over the other day since they missed practice so I could teach them what they missed. They're adorable! We may even start stunting today (God knows if they'll even pay attention though :p)
We tried to stunt yesterday and they were really excited but they ALL wanted to fly. I have 5-12 year olds so if you fly on your competitive team and you're 9 but you're tiny you're probably not going to fly because the five year olds are SO tiny. And they didnt understand that

We tried to stunt yesterday and they were really excited but they ALL wanted to fly. I have 5-12 year olds so if you fly on your competitive team and you're 9 but you're tiny you're probably not going to fly because the five year olds are SO tiny. And they didnt understand that
Yes! I have the same age group so it's gonna be tough.. :p

This being my senior year I was, naturally, upset about not being able to cheer. However, with the opportunity I have been given to coach, I am more than happy. I love the little girls and they are quickly learning. They love everything about it! It may just be side line cheer but teaching them everything I know gives me hope that the next generation of cheerleaders will love the sport as much as I do.
I was in the same boat last year! It really is soo rewarding and so much fun! Some times it was a headache though, but I also coached 13-14 year olds so the hormones weren't too fun at times.. lol. Good luck to you & your team :D

I was in the same boat last year! It really is soo rewarding and so much fun! Some times it was a headache though, but I also coached 13-14 year olds so the hormones weren't too fun at times.. lol. Good luck to you & your team :D
haha :) I know what you mean! The oldest we have is 12 but she's so shy! The 6 year olds are just loads of fun (especially when they ALL want piggy back rides). :p Thank you!

I got an A in my summer class!!! It was a class I previously had a D in due to my professor basically being a not so nice name and never giving any type of direction (or never answering an email or even a question, ha). But now I am so happy!!! :D

First football game of the season tonight!!! :) still in the back row for sidelines though... yay for being the only junior on the team for all three years, and being in the back with all freshman!

Back