OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Alright serious question and I need a quick answer.. How should I store all my makeup for college? I'm a beauty junkie and need some guidance on how to condense everything for college! Any ideas?!

Sorry for confusing you! I will be at GSU Spring 2013 and then transferring to UCF during Fall 2013!!
Ooh! Now I get it :p Derp... Thought for some reason fall was before spring xD

Also, you need this:
tumblr_m2nip2w4v21r8j3a7o1_500.png

Alright serious question and I need a quick answer.. How should I store all my makeup for college? I'm a beauty junkie and need some guidance on how to condense everything for college! Any ideas?!

Maybe you could use those small plastic three drawer storage systems? I use those for my toiletries and they are amazing. Everything stays organized. You can get them at Target or Walmart or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Ok so, I'm normally the tech geek but if anyone here can help I'd love you forever. I have an older MacBook (white) and PhoneView isn't recognizing my iPhone 4 no matter which USB slot I plug it into. All I get is this:
Screenshot2012-08-17at102158PM.png

Any help?

Just chillin on Facebook and see a picture of three dudes at the gym 20 minutes away from me & Angel Rice is with them.. NBD.

Back