OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sooo... After throwing up, my eye twitching all day, and blacking out at practice i went to the doctor and they confirmed that i have a concussion. I guess you'll get a good laugh out of the story...
I went to the bathroom during biology and the bathroom doors in my school are solid wood. i was turning to go to the door that leads into the hallway and this girl walks in all pissed off on the phone and slams the door open as im about to grab the handle and the corner hit my head. not the top corner but the side corner. it hurt all day yesterday and i didn't say anything but today i felt awful and then i ran at practice and blacked out and fell down the bleachers. AND MY EYE WONT STOP TWITCHING AND I LOOK LIKE A FREAK:eek:

Sooo... After throwing up, my eye twitching all day, and blacking out at practice i went to the doctor and they confirmed that i have a concussion. I guess you'll get a good laugh out of the story...
I went to the bathroom during biology and the bathroom doors in my school are solid wood. i was turning to go to the door that leads into the hallway and this girl walks in all pissed off on the phone and slams the door open as im about to grab the handle and the corner hit my head. not the top corner but the side corner. it hurt all day yesterday and i didn't say anything but today i felt awful and then i ran at practice and blacked out and fell down the bleachers. AND MY EYE WONT STOP TWITCHING AND I LOOK LIKE A FREAK:eek:
Oh my gosh!!! The way you got the concussion is kinda funny but the way you blacked out is sooo scary! Hope you're okay!! I'll be praying for you:) don't worry about your eye haha

Oh my gosh!!! The way you got the concussion is kinda funny but the way you blacked out is sooo scary! Hope you're okay!! I'll be praying for you:) don't worry about your eye haha
i laughed it off and acted like it was fine lollollol but its awful... and its not like the twitching isn't noticeable i was talking to people earlier and they were like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYE... it was embarassing:oops:

i laughed it off and acted like it was fine lollollol but its awful... and its not like the twitching isn't noticeable i was talking to people earlier and they were like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYE... it was embarassing:oops:
Haha I'd be like,"Nothing! What's wrong with your vision?!" :p make them think they're crazy. Or say your winking that them (;

Haha I'd be like,"Nothing! What's wrong with your vision?!" :p make them think they're crazy. Or say your winking that them (;
The problem is is that i can't wink... at all... i've tried so many times... and i look ridiculous ... haha example A: freshman year
154843_478648788928_629084_n.jpg

I fell out of my tuck today, I don't even know what happened. I landed on my knee and now it's swollen and the pain is traveling through my leg. ): Also, everyone told me that when I landed they heard something crack, although I did not. So weird... ):

Wish me luck, although classes started yesterday I only had one class and it was a easy day. Today I start with Statistics 4840, Statistics 4860, and Physics, plus I have to go to work right after I'm done with class. It's going to be a challenging semester to say the least.

Interesting day to say the least. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, maybe it was right for the moment. All I know is I half feel bad and half feel he deserved it. Gahhh....

Back